Karthik's Intraday Trading using EMA & CCI

My screen has only candles in 5 min TF.....no EMA & CCI lines appearing sir....but yes, i can see those lines if I choose to see DAILY chart option....for INTRADAY 5 min TF, no EMA/CCI lines I can see :(
Sammy

I cannot fix problems that only you can see. Call up TT cust support tomorrow. They will be able to join you on your computer and view your screen with team viewer.

TT plots all of that fine. it is some settings issue.

If you happen to be in Mumbai, they also do conduct introductory classes in person. For other cities, they conduct online trainings for free.

PUCHU_2500

PUCHU 2500 ,Which software & afl is this?
using ami and no afl. pls, go through this thread, many guys posted afl on this strategy. thanks

niftytaurus

hi
In TT, direct buy & sell signal will not come..
but yes you can set indicator..right click...add study..average...then choose EMA..in period, put 110..
& then same with cci..right click..add study...commodity channel index- put 14 in values..
you will get same chart..
but what here puchu is using..is entry & exit on pivots...which is based on price action
hope it helps..
Thanks
Hi
There may be some problem in software ..you please contact there customer care, they will sort out for u..

Karthik Sir,
Today i try your strategy its superb dear.Today i traded tatamotors,reliance,relinfra with your strategy all give handsome profits.
Thanks dear for wonderful starategy.

SS Dhiman:clap::clap:

Dear Friends,
This is my first thread opened by me in TJ after 6 years of joining to TJ. I have posted some of my Strategies in the thread opened by my fellow TJ Friends.

I have learned a lot from this forum and thought to dedicate this strategy to the TJ members as a small contribution from my side.

I have made a strategy for Intraday Trading using EMA & CCI. I will post my strategy in the comming threads.

Cheers
Karthik
what is this EMA & CCI means?

Dont mind I am newbie in the work of share market ....initially I only know buying things at low price and selling at high price but later I found that this is not trading we need to have certain understanding to make profit or loose capital (Brain gain kind of thing :) )

PUCHU_2500

what is this EMA & CCI means?

Dont mind I am newbie in the work of share market ....initially I only know buying things at low price and selling at high price but later I found that this is not trading we need to have certain understanding to make profit or loose capital (Brain gain kind of thing :) )
pls, do not mind, write in your google search bar-> what is EMA & CCI......you will get too many answers with too many examples.