JustTrade (Bajaj Capital) Option Turnover Calculation

stockBond

SAW YR POST.........

Quote:Originally Posted by Northie
justtrade (bajaj capital) is even worse. Their web based trading system was unavailable for 9:55 AM to 10:40 AM yesterday and today. They were even not picking the calls. WTF. Due to that I lost money in one of delivery position which was going to be profitable otherwise.

MY QUERRY---Is it very difficult to trade due to server problem ? (coz they don't offer sofware). Please help ........I'm planning to take dmat a/c with them (14K unlimited free brokerage scheme)
boss Northie.......pls post ur mobile number..want to talk to you before taking dmat with bajaj ppl or add me to g-talk [email protected]

First of all call me brother and not boss. :)

Secondly, I can't post my mobile number here due to privacy reason because all others (expect you) will also able to see my mobile number here which I don't want to.

Now regarding justtrade (Bajaj Capital): Bro I have asked them for ODIN Diet software but they said that they are not offering it to new customers as they are receiving several complaints regarding transaction problem in the software from old users.

And now my true story:

On April 16, 2009 (Thursday) their web based terminal was not accepting any nifty option order (don't know about cash and futures) from 9:55 AM to 10:44 AM giving error (Object rejected: Order not executed) each time submitting order. I call'd them and they told at 10:20 AM that there is problem in accepting any order from their end and problem should get resolved in 15 minutes. You know I missed two golden opportunities due to their bloddy hell problem. But after 10:44 AM their web based terminal was accepting order without any flaw although there is always some minor disconnectivity problem in market watch fetching the quotations.

On April 17, 2009 (Friday): I had position in NIfty Call Option on thursday which I wanted to clear on Friday morning. But again their web based terminal was not working giving some error code -9937 (don't know what the hell was that). One bad thing about these guys is that they are not available on phone or may be in office too before 10:00 AM unlike sharekhan (they are available from 9 AM, may be due to their high or highest borkerage. ha! ha!). Even after trying justtrade (Bajaj Capital) customer care number (180030009000) in Delhi, I was getting either computer generated response ("Sorry All agents are busy, please call after some time, thankyou and good-bye. Beep-Beep-Beep") or sometime if luckily phone rang on their side they or their computer system simply cut the line. It was my luck that finally after trying several time I was able to talk to them to clear my position in Nifty Options as soon as possible becasue price was moving against me giving me a loss. The story doesn't end up here becasue they irresponsibly told me that the problem is from their side and it should get resolve in 15 minutes, please try after 15 minutes. I was so much in anger at that time but what else I could do. I had to wait and watch. Finally their web terminal was accepting order and I had a loss of 2 points per nifty option contract.

arghhh! %^&&^%@@%*&& BS justtrade.

Moral of the story: Don't rely on them before 11 AM.

Disclaimer: I don't want to demotivate you or any reader of this thread in taking justtrade (bajaj capital) account or any service. I am not their enemy or market competitor. I am posting here what I have faced till April 17, 2009 while being with them. It's one's personal decision to go or not to go with them. Good Bye and Good Luck to all.

Last edited:

Flock

When you chose a broker make sure that your priorities are like this:

1. Software should work without trouble most of the time. One problem once in a month or two for short duration is par for all brokers. Here give importance to offline methods of trade execution also. Call centre, and reachability, usability.

2. Back office (accounts) should be perfect. No arbitary debits, transactions, payout and payin problems and other hell. Customer service should be trying to solve your problem when it occurs, instead of trying to get you off the phone.

3. Brokerage and platform features. More money is lost due to painful software and back office troubles than slightly higher brokerage.

I wouldn't go for a broker who does not pass on points 1 and 2 even if he pays me brokerage for every transaction. :)

stockBond

When you chose a broker make sure that your priorities are like this:

1. Software should work without trouble most of the time. One problem once in a month or two for short duration is par for all brokers. Here give importance to offline methods of trade execution also. Call centre, and reachability, usability.

2. Back office (accounts) should be perfect. No arbitary debits, transactions, payout and payin problems and other hell. Customer service should be trying to solve your problem when it occurs, instead of trying to get you off the phone.

3. Brokerage and platform features. More money is lost due to painful software and back office troubles than slightly higher brokerage.

I wouldn't go for a broker who does not pass on points 1 and 2 even if he pays me brokerage for every transaction. :)
their market-watch window doesn't turn up even though login is successful and orders are executed. Is there some issues with setting ? Users please help.

their market-watch window doesn't turn up even though login is successful and orders are executed. Is there some issues with setting ? Users please help.
At the time of posting this post, even I am not able to connect to the market watch so it's not the problem with your settings but it is the problem with their feed server. Though it will work in market time.

stockBond

At the time of posting this post, even I am not able to connect to the market watch so it's not the problem with your settings but it is the problem with their feed server. Though it will work in market time.
anyone facing issues with web based trading.....

Last edited:

stockBond

anyone facing issues with web based trading...........seems my IT deptt. has blocked everything.........but then how is my login successful ...........plzzzzz help
are they giving margin for option trading as well ? Can the amount credited after square-off (sell) be used immediately for buying another stock ?

stockBond

Hai,
why choose 14K/ year? Choose 3800 for 3 months, if you are satisfied join in 14K.
Im new member of justtrade. Their speed of web based trading is equal to India bulls software based trading. Speed is OK.
I will write after one week about their brokerages.
regards,
naren:clapping:
please adress my querries regarding margin in options and brokerage