JustTrade (Bajaj Capital) Option Turnover Calculation

I can feel the catch in justtrade silver plan but justtrade gold seems OK.......no brokerage for 14K........what do you feel ?
Hai,
why choose 14K/ year? Choose 3800 for 3 months, if you are satisfied join in 14K.
Im new member of justtrade. Their speed of web based trading is equal to India bulls software based trading. Speed is OK.
I will write after one week about their brokerages.
regards,
naren:clapping:

stockBond

Hai,
why choose 14K/ year? Choose 3800 for 3 months, if you are satisfied join in 14K.
Im new member of justtrade. Their speed of web based trading is equal to India bulls software based trading. Speed is OK.
regards,
nice to hear from someone who is using justtrade. I suppose total cost won't be more than 20-25 per lot of nifty options ?

Hai,
regards,
For some people it's 3800/- and for others it's 4400/-. Now what is the story of justtrade behind that? :mad:

stockBond

For some people it's 3800/- and for others it's 4400/-. Now what is the story of justtrade behind that? :mad:
Its 3800 but after including taxes it comes out to be 4400. Anyways it doesn't matter much if they reduce your brokerage to 20-25 per lot of nifty options with freedom to do unlimited volume........or is there some catch ? Please correct me if I am missing something. Any hidden costs ?

Its 3800 but after including taxes it comes out to be 4400. Anyways it doesn't matter much if they reduce your brokerage to 20-25 per lot of nifty options with freedom to do unlimited volume........or is there some catch ? Please correct me if I am missing something. Any hidden costs ?
even after including taxes it must not be more than 4200/-.:annoyed:

stockBond

SAW YR POST.........

Quote:Originally Posted by Northie
justtrade (bajaj capital) is even worse. Their web based trading system was unavailable for 9:55 AM to 10:40 AM yesterday and today. They were even not picking the calls. WTF. Due to that I lost money in one of delivery position which was going to be profitable otherwise.

MY QUERRY---Is it very difficult to trade due to server problem ? (coz they don't offer sofware). Please help ........I'm planning to take dmat a/c with them (14K unlimited free brokerage scheme)