Gallantt

Cmp 18 and sl for long is 16.50 on a closing basis

RPower

SL for long is 114 on a closing basis

Holding Two positions

HCL INFO 200 shares @104.75 cmp 104.80 sl is 102.80

Archid Ply 500shares @16.05 cmp 16.05 sl is 14 on a closing basisGod is gr8

praveen taneja

While checking system I found interesting thing that stock related to plywood getting bottoming out signal and accumulation at lower level like Archidply , kitply etc

Other sector is sugar sector smaall stocks of sugar companies like Dalmiya sugar Ugar Mawana etc showing buy signal and bottoming out looks in them

anuragmunjal

[QUOTE=praveen taneja;550380]While checking system I found interesting thing that stock related to plywood getting bottoming out signal and accumulation at lower level like Archidply , kitply etc

Other sector is sugar sector smaall stocks of sugar companies like Dalmiya sugar Ugar Mawana etc showing buy signal and bottoming out looks in them[/QUOTE]

Praveen Bhai

this is now ur experience speaking...this I suppose u will have to teach ur kids personally..even I have noticed this oftentimes...if a stock goes up or down standalone..it is very difficult to predict..on the other hand, if a sector starts going up or down as a whole, the move is much more sustained.

regards

praveen taneja

[QUOTE=praveen taneja;550380]While checking system I found interesting thing that stock related to plywood getting bottoming out signal and accumulation at lower level like Archidply , kitply etc

Other sector is sugar sector smaall stocks of sugar companies like Dalmiya sugar Ugar Mawana etc showing buy signal and bottoming out looks in them

Praveen Bhai

this is now ur experience speaking...this I suppose u will have to teach ur kids personally..even I have noticed this oftentimes...if a stock goes up or down standalone..it is very difficult to predict..on the other hand, if a sector starts going up or down as a whole, the move is much more sustained.

regards[/QUOTE]

Thats what my purpose is to show all the people who know TA that my going is ok or not :)

But looks All are too busy to comment But thank God wo hamesha dekhta rahta hai:clap:

deneb

Just one small query. Wouldnt sector leaders charts present a better picture of whether the sector is bottoming out or not rather than minuscule players ? So wouldnt it be better to see the charts of renuka, bajaj hindusthan, Eid parry etc to confirm whether the sugar sector is bottoming out or not.Similarly in the case of plywoods Century, greenply might give a better picture of the entire sector. Anyways keep up your good job.

anuragmunjal

Just one small query. Wouldnt sector leaders charts present a better picture of whether the sector is bottoming out or not rather than minuscule players ? So wouldnt it be better to see the charts of renuka, bajaj hindusthan, Eid parry etc to confirm whether the sugar sector is bottoming out or not.Similarly in the case of plywoods Century, greenply might give a better picture of the entire sector. Anyways keep up your good job.
hi Deneb
u are very correct in ur assesment..industry leaders may give a better overall picture if u are doing sector analysis.. my comment was more generic in nature. for example if u see a deepak fert or a chambal fert going up on its own, it may not mean much..it may be a stock specific movement and may not sustain..but if u see deepak fert, chambal fert, uniphos etc going up in unision, chances are that something is cooking up in the industry and the upmove may sustain for a while.

regards

praveen taneja

Thnk you bro for your reply as u know I am trading on buy sell generated by a scanner and on that more n more sugar and ply board related stock coming on buy list thats why I posted my view:)
Moreover Industry leaders can show and get accumulated in a day due o huge vollume but due to small stocks are down so much there is very less vollume in them so accumulation takes time and after it complete Big players(MF ETC) move towards Big players and then small stock rise with circuits:)
My view:thumb: