Journey From Tukka To Trading with TA

AW10

PT bro

trust me Linkon's 'easy' wd be very difficult for us lesser mortals....
I fully support Anurag's view. Most of linkon's system are beyond the reach of my trading mind. Though I like the bits and pieces in them which he puts togather very nicely to make a good system.

Happy Trading

AW10

Praveen Bhai, dil kee baat bo loon, bura mat maan na..

I am sure your 14 yr old son is lot more smarter then you were at the age of 14yr. We should not underestimate our children and do everything for them. Rather give them enviorment to find out themselve. Time has changed and they are lot in tune with today's and futures time, technology etc then we oldies.

As a parent our job should be to make them hungry - hungry for success, hungry to be the best in whatever they are doing, hungry for money and happiness etc. and develop enough confidence so that they know how to satisfy their hunger. (and diplomatically, convince them that trading business can meet all the requirement...cause if he does it right, then by the time his classmates are joining company as trainee after collage, he would already be earning more than the managers of that company).

I would rather send him to good mentor/ trading course etc to get the foundation right and give him small account to manage. You can give him a system, but you can't develop his mindset with a system.. and as you know it well, in trading, our success is given by what is in our mind, how we handle our emotions, how calmly we take the decision etc.

Just my views on this topic Praveen bhai. You know it well regarding what is best for him.
(lucky him - that he got a father like you. Hope he knows it).

All the best

praveen taneja

Bro I know I cant compell him to do what I want all i want is he must have something which can keep on adding his income and spare money he have he MUST invest in stock market

System I needed only for his help as he have interest in Art so I know Finance line would be hard for him Bcoz I know with so many year of experience with these guys 85% of them sell by not speaking whole truth

Lets see I am doing whatever I can Baki Upar wale ki marzi God bless us all

praveen taneja

Friends I am posting charts and views on stocks which are on my Radar

Any one can think its advice to invest or IDEA Profit Loss all yours I would invest in them and post in This thread

First Stock

NOIDA TOLL

Entry around 25 sl 23.50 tgt 30 around in one - three mnth tgt 15% around

Last edited:

linkon7

PT bro

trust me Linkon's 'easy' wd be very difficult for us lesser mortals....
I fully support Anurag's view. Most of linkon's system are beyond the reach of my trading mind. Though I like the bits and pieces in them which he puts togather very nicely to make a good system.

Happy Trading