Jai Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnj333

Institutions have increased their holdings as of Mar08 including LIC which has bought 26lac shares in this quarter, seems informed buying is taking place, Next support at 430/390. I have a Mar09 target of 1500+ for the stock. I am Accumulating at every downtrend. My view only.

lalpar

Lalith,

Do you think it may take more than 1 year to come back to its original highs?

I have invested in Jaicorp at around Rs. 975, now it really pains to book such big loss.

What do you think if I hold this stock for another 6 months, will I get my money back?

Thanks
Let me tell the positives abt the company:

1)Go through the posts of this forum ..Everybody have posted only positive info....
2)Reliance is involved...
3)The subsidiaries of Jai will move sky high....But it will be advantageous only if u get sme shares of the subsidiaries,,,This is again a doubt

Negatives:

1)The execution of projects will take years but taking advantage of the bull market the operator moved up the price like anything...so oviously valuations of the company is extremely high
2)All retail investors are trapped and unless the operators suck moeny out of them,the prices will not shoot
3)Imaginf if govt changes and announces that all SEZ proposals will be reconsidered.....This is the worst case scenario...but since ambani and jain are involned,they shld be able to magae this...

All in all I suggest you to avaerage your positions slowly...the last support for stock is Rs 350..so assuming 350 as bottom ,avaerage your position...Once ur average is at 650+,then you will get an oppurtunity to ext at arnd 850 in 7 to 8 months time....
But if you are a LT holder say more than 2 yrs,then stick to this,,,you will get 100% returns.....
Regards
Lalith

lalpar

Institutions have increased their holdings as of Mar08 including LIC which has bought 26lac shares in this quarter, seems informed buying is taking place, Next support at 430/390. I have a Mar09 target of 1500+ for the stock. I am Accumulating at every downtrend. My view only.
As far as the news I got,the company is looking at FII's to take stake inthe company..But in this market many are not willing as valuations of the company are extremely high......

All the big guns trapped at 1036 are still wondering what to do.....

Never believe that Foreign investors are rght,...Market moves on sentimenst not big investors....Yes over a Long period stock prices will imrove...but once everybody knows big guns are involved then movement will be slow...

jnj333

As far as the news I got,the company is looking at FII's to take stake inthe company..But in this market many are not willing as valuations of the company are extremely high......

All the big guns trapped at 1036 are still wondering what to do.....

Never believe that Foreign investors are rght,...Market moves on sentimenst not big investors....Yes over a Long period stock prices will imrove...but once everybody knows big guns are involved then movement will be slow...
Wonder why LIC bought 26 lacs shares this quarter:)

Thanks Lalith for your suggestions.

I have made good money investing in jai Corp, but this time my analysis went wrong.
I know its going to reach new highs, but the only factor is time. Probably, I will hold this atleast for 6 months. As you said, I will start buying more at these levels.

Best regards,
Mohan

lalpar

Wonder why LIC bought 26 lacs shares this quarter:)
If you have the capacity to hold for years together then you can do so...LIC will hold shares for more than 3 yrs....I cannot hold for that much time....Every investor has his own startegy...It is up to the individual when to book profits as profit booking requires undestanding of market sentiments.....

I am nnot a investor who can hold for years...

jnj333

If you have the capacity to hold for years together then you can do so...LIC will hold shares for more than 3 yrs....I cannot hold for that much time....Every investor has his own startegy...It is up to the individual when to book profits as profit booking requires undestanding of market sentiments.....

I am nnot a investor who can hold for years...
Then this stock is not for you, I am holding for the last 1.5 yrs and will probably hold till 2010. This is a long term investor stock , could play havoc for the short/medium term investor, High Beta High Return High Risk.

lalpar

Then this stock is not for you, I am holding for the last 1.5 yrs and will probably hold till 2010. This is a long term investor stock , could play havoc for the short/medium term investor, High Beta High Return High Risk.
I will enter the stock at an approprite time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.