Jai Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the immediate next trigger is the Intl airport approval. If that happens, Navi Mumbai truly will become the hot bed of all activities for the next decade and with that all Jai corp and Mukesh Bhai's plans will fructify. I then see no reason why Jai corp will not cross its life time highs..as the macr environment is now very conducive for Infr development and the value of its SEZ investments will multiply.

Whilst a lot of ppl on this board have focused on the SEZ portfolio of Jai and also its Equity investments etc -don't forget it has a stake in the Rewas port. Once Rewas is ready -it will be the biggest private sector port in India and do more biz than all the 12 PSU Ports put together. Now Mundra has a current market cap of 32,000 crs -so u can see the upside in terms of kicker.

Lastly - the key is execution. Nothing else - if that happens and a few positive announcements -this stock will run faster than last time.
Cheers

After Anand Jain has tasted heady success with a bloated Market cap, and multibillionaire tag - do u think he will sit quietly and do nothing. They have consolidated all 40 subsidiaries too into this co. why? some plans are in progress. The Navi Mumbai airport will def happen - and when that does - the landscape of these SEZ, Port, Power Investments in Raigarh and Panvel will zoom through the roof. Patience i feel is reqd..Fundamentally the story of the past and now for this stock is the same - just the costs are cheaper, the macro environment better and if the approval comes through..then the geography of their investments will rock.

I am sure Mukesh and Anand will not sit and twiddle their thumbs and see Jayram Ramesh say no - something is def in the works..The best thing to do is tank up and sit and wait..we are small flies..the big ones have much much more to loose..and in all probability that never happens esp with Reliance.
Cheers

i would say take a cautious call as i lost lot of money as it never came up then. the prices were baseless except that owners were linked to Mukesh. The SEZ had gone up then...now yes the newbombay airport story would bring a sparkle but one should make a cautious move as this was the most speculative stock then...i would buy in a correction

Where are all the rest of all the Jai corp investors who were sharing info and ideas on this thread? All disappeared into the jungles with losses? Jng etc? If you are still holding your stock..then pls come back and start discussing this stock - which i feel is now getting ready for its next journey very soon.:clap:
Regards

Praful Patel, the aviation minister today said that the Navi Mumbai airport will definitely come up soon at the original proposed location. There is a scheduled meeting on 24th Sep to talk about the environmental issues raised by environment ministry. All this shows things are really moving forward and we can hope for another upward journey for Jai Corp.

Source- http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/S...vi-mumbai-airport-terminus,-runway-patel.html

columbus

Jai Corp is 1Rs paid-up stock.The relative movement is 1/10th of
a 10 Rs paid-up Jai corp stock.

The question to address is not the relative movement visavis a 10 rs stock but what could be the triggers for this stock in the coming days. the rest will look after itself !
cheers

Where are all the rest of all the Jai corp investors who were sharing info and ideas on this thread? All disappeared into the jungles with losses? Jng etc? If you are still holding your stock..then pls come back and start discussing this stock - which i feel is now getting ready for its next journey very soon.:clap:
Regards
" We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long well wait, well wait indefinitely., when there is nothing to do, do nothing" Warren Buffet.

Status
Not open for further replies.