Jai Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaicorp heading to 500 levls ...Sell what you have ..you willnot get any other oppurtunity to exit.....
god has came in your dream to tell this or you are anand jains secretory ?? tumhare pet me kafi kuch gandagi hai jo is tarah se mouth se bahar nikal rahi hai - anab-shanab bakake :D

lalpar

Hi Mate,

Do you have any supporting info for this?
When markets fall they wont ee wjether the stock is Jai corp or Rel Infra all stocks will falll....

Do not keep Jai Corp just because big guns have entered at 1036.....Big Guns are not always right......

Yes Jaicorp will reach 2k no doubt but not in the next 6 months to 12 months......There os a long way to go

jnj333

When markets fall they wont ee wjether the stock is Jai corp or Rel Infra all stocks will falll....

Do not keep Jai Corp just because big guns have entered at 1036.....Big Guns are not always right......

Yes Jaicorp will reach 2k no doubt but not in the next 6 months to 12 months......There os a long way to go
Kindly do not create panic without valid reasons.

lalpar

Kindly do not create panic without valid reasons.
Hi JNJ,

I fully endorse your views not to create panic but let me tell you the truth....

In Moneycontrol there was a news saying JAICORP is a value buy stock as big guns have entered at 1036 levels and the stock is currently available at 20 to 30% discount...

After this news majority of retail investors would buy the stock......

But still Jai did not go to UC.....operators are not mad...they know how to fool the Retail invetors...it is up to us not to fall in traps....

I expect Jai will be <500 in next 3 to 4 months.....

I have booked losses and it is up to you to take your own call,,,

May God Bless You All

Regards
Lalith

jnj333

Hi JNJ,

I fully endorse your views not to create panic but let me tell you the truth....

In Moneycontrol there was a news saying JAICORP is a value buy stock as big guns have entered at 1036 levels and the stock is currently available at 20 to 30% discount...

After this news majority of retail investors would buy the stock......

But still Jai did not go to UC.....operators are not mad...they know how to fool the Retail invetors...it is up to us not to fall in traps....

I expect Jai will be <500 in next 3 to 4 months.....

I have booked losses and it is up to you to take your own call,,,

May God Bless You All

Regards
Lalith
Retail participation is quite low in the markets because of the recent crash and as Jai is a long term stock so things will take its own time and as most are still not aware of true potential of JaiCorpso the slugish reponse, If you see the trading pattern and delivery volumes, it is suggesting slow accumulation is going on.

I see no basis of it falling much. If a conservative Bank like SBI can buy 3.8 Lacs shares at a level of 1036 and that too for a lockin of one year till Nov 08, one has to rethink .

With Rewas port , India's biggest port coming up, coming with an IPO this year or early next year, compare with Mundra which commands a Mcap of about 50Kcr, Rewas could easily be valued at 75K and with Jai having 10% stake that gives about 7K to Jai which is almost half of its Mcap as of now.

And this is only one part, add valuation of its stake in MumbaiSEZ, NaviMumbai SEZ, Reality projects, UIOF etc. the uninformed can hardly think about its true worth. Yes Jai is available cheap so are maybe 1000 others after the crash, operators/retail/biggies can buy only so much and they are doing, they are playing on bad sentiments of the markets and snatching shares from small investors and if guys like you are selling, I think they are succeeding.

Hi Jnj,

Cant agree more!

Well said and outlined towards the future prospects of JC and somehow these relates to RIIL as well I guess, as both are working in the same zone or channel.

Thanks

Retail participation is quite low in the markets because of the recent crash and as Jai is a long term stock so things will take its own time and as most are still not aware of true potential of JaiCorpso the slugish reponse, If you see the trading pattern and delivery volumes, it is suggesting slow accumulation is going on.

I see no basis of it falling much. If a conservative Bank like SBI can buy 3.8 Lacs shares at a level of 1036 and that too for a lockin of one year till Nov 08, one has to rethink .

With Rewas port , India's biggest port coming up, coming with an IPO this year or early next year, compare with Mundra which commands a Mcap of about 50Kcr, Rewas could easily be valued at 75K and with Jai having 10% stake that gives about 7K to Jai which is almost half of its Mcap as of now.

And this is only one part, add valuation of its stake in MumbaiSEZ, NaviMumbai SEZ, Reality projects, UIOF etc. the uninformed can hardly think about its true worth. Yes Jai is available cheap so are maybe 1000 others after the crash, operators/retail/biggies can buy only so much and they are doing, they are playing on bad sentiments of the markets and snatching shares from small investors and if guys like you are selling, I think they are succeeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.