Jai Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnj333

Yesterday 8 lac shares were traded with about 70% delivery and today LC has been kept by about 50000 shares suggesting foul play by operators. No major bad news has come as of now. I am holding both tight, though my purchase price is quite low. The block deal of 2000cr and pref allotment with 1 year lockin happened at 1000 levels showing the confidence of the promoters. My views, Kindly take your own call.

jnj

I have been following this stock for a month now. Got a clue at 300 levels for its rise.Watched till 700 levels then I entered this stock. Now it has run till 1800 in 20 days.1 year Target is been predicted to be in 5 digits. This seems to be going Unitech's Way. Volumes are not encouraging but promoters seems to holding more than 80% and they are slowly accumulating.

Highly Risky stock but those of you who can afford they can try to enter. Upside potential outways the downside.Buy!!

Jnj
Hi Jnj,

What you think is the right price to buy Jai considering this market fall?

Thanks.

I have a general question. This is not specific to Jai Corp.
If a Bonus date (record date) has been declared lets say its 15 Jan 2008. And the bonus shares are supposed to be deposited on say 5th March 2008. What happens if I sell the shares on 25th Jan 2008. Will I still be getting the Bonus shares.

Can anybody explain the process regarding the Bonus shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.