Jai Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
following question & answers from www.sptulsian.com - he is a reputed expert on stock market:-

Query by sundar,

i have 70 stock of rel infra @3020 can u tell me near target of these some r telling it touch 5000 in 2 month can u tell me about the stock target fo near term?

Ans : Dont take call on this stock for near term. Would give you decent return over 12 24 months
------
Query by Moorthi,

What is the right price for buying Jai corp?

Ans : Rs.1,000.
------
Query by Gaurav Saxena,

Can we invest in RPL, Jai Corp,RNRL at current level...

Ans : Yes, but you need to have atleast 24 months investment view.
-------
Query by Ali,

Hi, Can you advise on the targets they might reach till next budget - ONGC, CESC, GAIL, RIL, RPL, RNRL, GMR Infra, Jai Corp, BHEL, L&T. Can they be bought @ current levels?

Ans : Dont look for 5 month targets as all are excellent. Long term blue chips, on an annualized EPS, they should be able to give you a 30% return and broadly would be market outperformers.
----------
:)

further - following question & answers from www.sptulsian.com - he is a reputed expert on stock market:-

Query by daya,

Sir, I do not have any share of RIIL anf JAI Corpn. Jai was at lower cercuit and RIIL was also being traded. Should I go for these shares at the current price. Please advise.

Ans : Long term prospects of both the companies are extremely bright. Buying is advised in RIIL now at Rs.2,800 levels.

---------
Query by RAHUL,

sir i have jaicorp @1260 and since then its going down should i book loses or switch to riil pls advice and what is the target for jaicorp if i remain invested upto coming march?

Ans : You are bound to witness extreme volatility in Jai Corp. It may happen with RIIL also in future. Outlook upto March 08 would be rewarding in both. Remain invested.

---------

Nov 02, 2007

In "Market Whispers" by S P Tulsian at www.sptulsian.com

RIIL makes a good buy at Rs 2800 levels which can give over 100% returns in next 12 months from these levels. Amalgamation of a group company implementing mega infrastructure project is on the cards which would re-rate the stock. The news may also follow with stock split.

-------
dear anid & jnj, do you think that here (in the above comment) mr tulsian is hinting at the merger of RIIL & Jai ? If yes, then what could be the possible outcome for us....who hold some shares of both Jai & RIIL ? will the shares of both shoot up ? but a merger will again put to rest our speculation about Jai entering telecom, airports, financial services etc which at present Mukesh cannot enter because of the no compete agreement.

Nov 02, 2007

further, in "market whispers" by s p tulsian, today:

"Jai Corp can be bought at around Rs 1000 levels by investors having at least 12 month view. Share seems to have bottomed out."

Sairam,

Tulsian is probably referring to Reliance Logistics, a 100% privately held subsidiary of RIL. This firm is very active in all their infrastructure and logistics projects. In a recent announcement, you may recall, RIL had indicated that Reliance Logistics would be managing their foray into shipping business. Also, Reliance Logistics is involved in the retail supply chain management company that RIL recently bought from Carefour.

My view on RIIL is simple. It is the only Mukesh Ambani company with very low market cap; it is not going to stay that way for long! It will be turned into a mega infrastructure and logistics company. One should simply buy the shares and put them away for a 3 year period. It is a definite multi bagger even at this price.

Minamb

Last edited:
As Bill gates has analysed - "Jai Corp is the front end and RIIL is the back end for the main operating system - Reliance Industries Ltd". Try to decipher that.

As Bill gates has analysed - "Jai Corp is the front end and RIIL is the back end for the main operating system - Reliance Industries Ltd". Try to decipher that.
Could any one tell me from where I can read the posts of Bill Gates. I have been reading references to Bill Gates's advices all over this site so really anxious to read his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.