Jai Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, if you have some money to throw around, start accumulating Jaicop and Rel Infra tomorrow, provided you can wait till June08 and also that you wont panic if you see some more LCs in coming days :) (unlikely, below 1030 level for Jai corp and 2500 for Rel Infra). Most of the people already gave it up, now its time for them to bite their fingers till next 6 months. Aish koro. :)
Thanks a lot ANID JI

i ll buy..

my portfolio.. only JAI and REL INRA Here After........

Guys, if you have some money to throw around, start accumulating Jaicop and Rel Infra tomorrow, provided you can wait till June08 and also that you wont panic if you see some more LCs in coming days :) (unlikely, below 1030 level for Jai corp and 2500 for Rel Infra). Most of the people already gave it up, now its time for them to bite their fingers till next 6 months. Aish koro. :)
dear anid, thanks for very valuable recomendation. i have added some of both jai and riil today (thursday 1st nov) at the lower levels. i have full faith in the advise of anid, jnj & bill_gates. my suggestion to all friends on traderji is to just forget our holdings in jai & riil (keep them in the cupboard !:)) and sleep well.....just wait till june-08 (as anid says)....and you will be very very very very handsomely rewarded.....absolutely no doubt about it folks.:)

JAI CORPORATION and RIIL proved that both are multi bagger and both of them will touch more hights in coming days, at present there is some correction, which is being played by the operators, they want to create panic and buy the shares at lower levels from current share holdres. My advice is to buy everyday in small lots and make average but at PRESENT selling is not recommended in both of these shares.

Well, Milind, This is just part of the game. You have to take the UC with the LC. All know from where this stock has risen with corrections and consolidations in between. The trend of this stock is only one way -> up. Patience and Discipline is the key. I have only been a buyer in Jai Corp till now be it 700 to 4000 to 1500 to 7000 to 6000 to 26000 to 21000 levels.

Just check out with how many shares LC was being deliberately kept versus the the total traded volume , you will find it with about 1/10 only, this is no true LC where no one gets an oppurtunity to exit, just slow accumulation by big players. If one tries to sell his shares they are easily sold. Same goes with RIIL.

When the world came to know about the 2 cr block deal by the biggies, many players would have jumped to get a piece of the pie so is the range bound movement to accumulate more which could have further helped by the promotors who may not want the price to go up much maybe because a)Preferential allotment of shares to promoters on 17th Nov b)No graph of a stock can move in a straight line upwards, there has to consolidation and correction in between (remember Big Brother Sebi is watching)

And your question about at what point one can buy , I cannot guide you much there as I am no technical guy, I only take a fundamental view and at present those are quite strong in Jai, plenty of headroom left. I did not buy this stock to earn 30-40% so if you take a long term view on this you will get your answer. How about below 1050 onwards when the biggies bought more than 2000cr of shares.

My view only. Kindly take your own call.

Regards
jnj
dear jnj, thanks for your very encouraging analysis. i fully support and endorse your view. my research on the net on various sites including s p tulsian, orangestone, moneycontrol and deadpresident....all are very optimistic and confident about both jai & riil for longterm. these two investments will help us to leave behind a legacy for our families. so, friends, be patient, have full faith & stay invested....right through all the LC's....all the way till june-08.:)

Seeing such enthusiasm in the stock is encouraging, but any enlightened views on what the risks are to both Jai and Relii, beside the usual local politics, interest rates etc. Are there any inherent risks like competetion, government regulations, conflict of interest within the company.
Thanks for your comments

I Recommend To Buy Both These Shares, Riil And Jai Corp, Both Are Positive Companies And Main Thing Is With Backup Of Ambanis And Ambanis Are Not Fraud People, Till Date Who Ever Have Invested In Reliance Group Of Shares Have Got Good Returns Till Date On Investments Made, Then Why Not To Take Some Risk In Both Of These Shares, Which Are Hot And Fii And Mf Are Buying At Current Price.

Hi all
Can anyone please post information ragarding block deals after 15th OCt.
As i tried to search on Moneycontrol and din find any...last deal it shows are the one on 15th Oct when Jains sold there 12% stake....
n also what mutual funds have entered in the stock...........

Well, Milind, This is just part of the game. You have to take the UC with the LC. All know from where this stock has risen with corrections and consolidations in between. The trend of this stock is only one way -> up. Patience and Discipline is the key. I have only been a buyer in Jai Corp till now be it 700 to 4000 to 1500 to 7000 to 6000 to 26000 to 21000 levels.

Just check out with how many shares LC was being deliberately kept versus the the total traded volume , you will find it with about 1/10 only, this is no true LC where no one gets an oppurtunity to exit, just slow accumulation by big players. If one tries to sell his shares they are easily sold. Same goes with RIIL.

When the world came to know about the 2 cr block deal by the biggies, many players would have jumped to get a piece of the pie so is the range bound movement to accumulate more which could have further helped by the promotors who may not want the price to go up much maybe because a)Preferential allotment of shares to promoters on 17th Nov b)No graph of a stock can move in a straight line upwards, there has to consolidation and correction in between (remember Big Brother Sebi is watching)

And your question about at what point one can buy , I cannot guide you much there as I am no technical guy, I only take a fundamental view and at present those are quite strong in Jai, plenty of headroom left. I did not buy this stock to earn 30-40% so if you take a long term view on this you will get your answer. How about below 1050 onwards when the biggies bought more than 2000cr of shares.

My view only. Kindly take your own call.

Regards
jnj

Hi JnJ,

Very well write up and truely useful and in positive frame of mind.

Well - my call HOLD JAI and RIIL for 1 year!

In the mean time if you get useful and relevant info on RIIL and JC kindly post.

BTW, just out of curious mind - do you track or know anything about Shree Digvijay Cement?

Awaiting for your reply.
Regards,
MiLiND

Status
Not open for further replies.