Jai Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudoku1

hey guys a doubt here..

last week JC was in a 10% filter..
n this week its back to its 5% filter..has this been changed by SEBI

also i bought today @205...let see for how many days the rally continues..
i ll love if this reaches back to its old highs...1600 :thumb:

Hope for the best

a stock that does not allow buyers 2 buy the whole day can also do viceversa....
never hope for such stocks....
think before u jump;)

Hi Sudoko & JnJ

I used to follow this thread and while this stock was on the uptrend 1250+ i started to invest and then the disaster struck. I was not familiar to stop loss and then it all went down. i have 160@1200 & 100 @960

My heart broke to see the stock bleed but had faith that it will bounce back and again in Jan i thought i should buy but was not sure as the SEZ news was not so good...

Looking forward what do i do now. I have reflected this in my post to Savant but i was wondering if i shud go in now to average and if i should then where to what price..can you help...

Formerly Lawrieking now dlawrie@gmail:)

:thumb:hi

i bought this stock 500 shrs @ 77/- and i had sell 250 @ 215/- after that it come down to 178-180 level & again it is in uptrent now. hope it will cross 300 soon. it is good stock
i will again buy if ti come down to 150-160 level.

hi jnj333,

haven't heard from you on jai corp since long time.
did you get chance to look at jai's latest results....
can we buy now at this price? I have 50 qty @ avg price 656.
let us know your view on that and benefit all..

thanks

hi jnj333,

haven't heard from you on jai corp since long time.
did you get chance to look at jai's latest results....
can we buy now at this price? I have 50 qty @ avg price 656.
let us know your view on that and benefit all..

thanks
waiting for the annual report to post further views, below 160 can be good buy.

Does anyone know how i go about getting access to orangestone.blogspot.com I have been tracking the author 6 years back and keenly followed the scrips mentioned. from Jai corp to EIH to GTL infra etc... took a break away and am back now, however cannot get through the site.

i have made a big loss in this stock in 2007...this was on fire under the name influence of RIL and being a M Ambani confidant... I am not sure what the story was then... last 2-3 days this stock is on fire and almost 70 % up... whats the story behind this? I know Jain was locked into some SEZ dispute..has this been resolved?
Thought i will bring to life this sleeping thread..
cheers:clap:

sudoku1

med 2 long term technicals>
major suport zone > 205/215

thoug the trend of the stock is up ,it would b advisable 2 pare 50% @ current levels as the sensex has weakened.....a close abv 17045 will bring in the bulls back !:)

Status
Not open for further replies.