Itl - samco

DSM

Well done Marimuthu. Congrats being in the top 10!

Suggest consider trading as a marathon - Discipline and consistency will help you to win the race, while fast sprinters (speculative and gambling natured traders will falter and end up behind)

Always keep this principal of trading in mind. Good luck.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

hi
I have slipped into again 5th place because of mismanagement of trades ( very very poor that day)

actually I should have ended with 60 points per lot profit on Friday but day ended with 58 points loss due to failure from my side..

anyway there is another day ......

marimuthu13

Well done Marimuthu. Congrats being in the top 10!

Suggest consider trading as a marathon - Discipline and consistency will help you to win the race, while fast sprinters (speculative and gambling natured traders will falter and end up behind)
Always keep this principal of trading in mind. Good luck.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Well said DSM...even I used to think the same every moment while loging into SAMCO trading account...

If we can able to succeed as you have suggested then we are sure to win in trading as profession.

Let's hope for best......

Latest Update.

from 174.6 % return to -45% in a week time ...

thanks to worst discipline in following trade plan

Lets see whether make a come back....(usually I do)
175% profits to 45% loss....all in one week ?Are you sure you are not over leveraging/over trading ?

Smart_trade

pratapvb

Sir,
to be frank, I am little over-leveraged but real problem is not following trading plan with military discipline.

Very consciously making mistakes that turns excellent profits to worst loss...
that could also be because you are overleveraged

marimuthu13

that could also be because you are overleveraged
over-leveraging problems will come into picture when our trading system exceeds our expected draw-down..here problem is doing conscious mistakes while trading ...example on 11th Feb, I supposed to end with 72 points profit where as I ended day with -70 points...that's because first mistake trade , and continued till end of last trade for the day.

St sir.. asking out of curiosity..
is it even possible to achieve 25-50% per week with following proper MM and not over leveraging/ over trading..??
If some one can do that,in less than 5 years he will overtake wealth of Bill Gates.

ST

over-leveraging problems will come into picture when our trading system exceeds our expected draw-down..here problem is doing conscious mistakes while trading ...example on 11th Feb, I supposed to end with 72 points profit where as I ended day with -70 points...that's because first mistake trade , and continued till end of last trade for the day.
I am not trading commodities, but just for information - what kind of orders do you use ? (Nrml, mis, CO, BO) ?? How do you define your SL ? Do you trail the SL ?