It Happens Only In INDIA

H

hari09omkar

What I find more annoying is middle class forced to spend on packaged water, since filters (hindi: piao) dont work at railway stations etc. Recently while traveling I found ZeroB stalls selling water at 3rs litre at station platform.
It's good that someone is earning from nothing invested in the lands of born poors.If someone will earn at the rate of 25k average monthly and the others will continue to struggle to earn 80 rs a day,it's bound to happen.I remember Swami Vivekananda saying something like: Food is God for the hungry.Those people are hungry.They can't afford amarnath yatra.Lord Shiva resides in their heart.I have also faced this selling of drinking water.But what to do? Nobody listens to the weaks.Nobody.They are weaks.It seems that God also turned his face from them.It's all darks and no light for them.Their should be a subdued anger in them.And let's pray that thses huge population who are BPL,don't opt for a bloody poverty-rebellion.

Open a thread on the lines of solving these people's fundamental issues.And let our brains give wonderful ideas of how we can arise as a country.Amarnath yatra issue has been declared/considered as the issue for the coming election for BJP,according to a tv news channel!! When we are struggling for sky-high inflation and shamefull number of bpl people,these congress-idiots and bjp-thugs alongwith the sharks called sp and cpim are trying to snatch the middle class sentiments on different isuues...and we are again ready to let them make ourselves fools.It happens to India really!This is a damn politically perverted issue.

....But what to do? Nobody listens to the weaks.Nobody.They are weaks.It seems that God also turned his face from them.It's all darks and no light for them.Their should be a subdued anger in them.And let's pray that thses huge population who are BPL,don't opt for a bloody poverty-rebellion.
Open a thread on the lines of solving these people's fundamental issues.And let our brains give wonderful ideas of how we can arise as a country.....
:)
Consider about a simple citizen. If he lives a dutiful life he can influence his family and friends. Maybe he can spread goodness to few people before his life is over.

Maybe he can start by saying no to pessimism, no to getting involved in political/religious agenda, no to spending more on beer than his countrymen spend on milk.

Maybe he can start by being well-aware. Peace.

H

hari09omkar

:)
Consider about a simple citizen. If he lives a dutiful life he can influence his family and friends. Maybe he can spread goodness to few people before his life is over.

Maybe he can start by saying no to pessimism, no to getting involved in political/religious agenda, no to spending more on beer than his countrymen spend on milk.

Maybe he can start by being well-aware. Peace.
Yep,trader111,it's all about that awareness.Period.:)

shrinivas

Let us not give heed to them and concentrate on stocks please.
fizzler, if you look at the top of this section it says
General Chit Chat Discuss anything and everything not related to trading or investing here...

hope this satisfies........this section was never meant for stocks.....

BTW..traderji did not notice the spelling of "everything" in this section

:D:D:D:D

shrinivas

Open a thread on the lines of solving these people's fundamental issues.And let our brains give wonderful ideas of how we can arise as a country.Amarnath yatra issue has been declared/considered as the issue for the coming election for BJP,according to a tv news channel!! When we are struggling for sky-high inflation and shamefull number of bpl people,these congress-idiots and bjp-thugs alongwith the sharks called sp and cpim are trying to snatch the middle class sentiments on different isuues...and we are again ready to let them make ourselves fools.It happens to India really!This is a damn politically perverted issue.
Dear hariomkar,

i do not support any particular party/sect....
the problem is "your eye sees what it wants to see"...nobody noticed the uphaar tragedy mentioned here...there will be lots of issues posted here later (if the thread continues)...let me put it clear that this thread is never meant for the amarnath yatra problem...it is just the beginning for the thread...i never thought of repeating any single discussion for long.....I plan to switch off to another topic within a week or so.....I would probably start a new topic in this thread soon...but what I was seeing here is whether things are digested here or not...there may be issues which may/may not be liked by people who are liking the amarnath yatra issue.....a person positive for my first post may be negative for my second....important is how "how you react"
yest,poverty is and will remain a problem for the country for a long time...but no party seems to be fighting election on that base....we will definitely be fooled by these politicians for a long time on base of caste/religion..end of the day, it is we who selected and send them to parliament...

ganeshhity

whether we like or not, politians play for vote and thats what has happened here.

Instead of transferring the land to the board, the govt could have just put out a tender for the same facilities through their tourism board. Even muslim's would have bid for the same.

But at the end of all this, all political parties wanted to take mileage out of it.

jdm

the amarnath cave was discovered by a muslim, and even today a part of the donation (received from the pilgrims, which undoubtedly is a huge sum) is given that family.

it was a classic example of harmony between the two community. and just look what petty politics did to that.

sudoku1

the quote from the late DHIRUBHAI AMBANI :

''We Work FOR Making Better tomorow....................
But When tomorow Comes...........
Instead Of Enjoying,
Again we Start Thinking for Better tomorow.............''
-