Is Zerodha the cheapest?

Raju

Which trading platform with vns?
NSE NOW - I do equity & Options ...Currency have subscribed but don't have real time data so avoiding it till I find good RTD...

Regards,
Raju

Raju

Is it flourishfincap ?
Yes...he had recently posted in our forum , so looked at his offer also_Options was good...His equity offer didn't like ..but not remembering what exactly it was.I have it on mail.If required ..can search and forward..but atleast I did not go for it...

Regards,
Raju

Raju

brokerage killer ...
That was first one in list just gave it as example..

Their best offer is .....

With 1 lakh subscription they have something else...25 /- per lot ( What an offer ..I wish them all the best !!!!!!!!)

:clap: :clapping: :lol:

Thanks to Zerodha who really is a game Changer ...

Regards,
Raju

Don't conclude just based on the brokerage. Pl. add up the turnover charges or transaction charges (+STT+Stamp duty + whatever) and compare end figures instead of just brokerage.

If I charge you 40rs for one buy+sell trade worth 1 crore and take 200rs extra on turnover charges, you are effectively paying me 240rs as profit (as brokerage in total). I hope you are mindful of that :)

Hi all,

Wanna share about the product ENCASH which is being presently offered by HDFC Sec. in equity segment under BSE500 scrips. This product facilitates the customers to get the sale proceeds credited to their bank accounts on trade date itself against the normal sell trade & T+2 settlement.:confused:
Well have u heard about such an product under CM segment being provided by the brokers where you are being trading.:(

wanna have ur reviews on this.:thumb:

Subhadip

if u r looking for good brokerage..
also see the terminal....

remember..terminal is the most important thing to do all the profit/loss

in my view.. zerodha is the cheapest....value for money brokerage house...

Raju

Don't conclude just based on the brokerage. Pl. add up the turnover charges or transaction charges (+STT+Stamp duty + whatever) and compare end figures instead of just brokerage.

If I charge you 40rs for one buy+sell trade worth 1 crore and take 200rs extra on turnover charges, you are effectively paying me 240rs as profit (as brokerage in total). I hope you are mindful of that :)
You are absolutely correct ...That is the reason I had requested indivudals to create excel and put all charges and monitor them also.

Regards,
Raju

I feel compositedge is cheaper than zerodha.
Zerodha has a constant brkg of Rs.20/- where as compositedge is charging Rs.25/- this is charged only for first 50 trades. From 51-1000 trades they charge Rs.18/- and above 1000 trades you would be charged Rs.15/- only. Isn't it the cheapest??????????

NSE NOW - I do equity & Options ...Currency have subscribed but don't have real time data so avoiding it till I find good RTD...

Regards,
Raju
Hello Raju,
Thought we'll check if we could be of help.
When you mean real time data for currency what exactly do you mean? You can real time data in excel using NOW and then can use any formula that you with too.

Also, have you checked the technical analysis features of NOW? There are many of them but only a few people know about it. For more information on the same you can check out http://smarttradeonline.in/user_guides/NOW-Technical-Analysis-guide.pdf