Cheapest DP to use with Zerodha

I am a newcomer. I am about to open my first trading account with Zerodha. However, their DP (IL&FS) seems to be a bit expensive (flat Rs 15) as my volumes will be low for the next few months. NSDL charges are probably not included in the Rs 15 (have to get it clarified).

My bank, ICICI, offers DP services for [0.04% (min Rs 10) + NSDL] which means I will be better off than with IL&FS upto a transaction of Rs. 35000.

From what I understand, the only disadvantage is that I will have to manually transfer the shares I have sold the following day. I think this is a better arrangement till volumes pick up. Do you guys think my analysis is right, or have I missed something?

nl100

Do a calculation for zeroda v/s RK global for 1 crore and you will arrive at the following:
Actually for zeroda per lot brokerage comes to around 6 Rs per lot if you trade nifty of 1 crore and for RKG it comes to Rs.9 per lot and savings you get in zeroda is 3Rs per lot + 10% more margin + if you use CO then with all its drawbacks you get double as compared to RKG
Other benefits in zeroda is that software is free and RKG charges 100Rs per segment per month for web and for software 300Rs per month per segment
So, zeroda is cheaper but not as cheaper as it appears to be.