Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters
This question depends from person to person. If someone ask you Is Rs 5000 or 10000 monthly salary enough. how would you answer ? For some 5000 may be ok for some even 50000 is not enough. It depend and varies from person to person.

rkkarnani

Hi to all,

just wanted to ask a very simple question and a real problem faced by me many times.

In many trading sessions i use to earn 1000-2000. It happened for cont 8-10 trading sessions, but after that i started facing a problem like, i started thinking k when in 2 hrs of trading i can earn 2k, then why to waste my whole day, the same thing i can do for the remaining trading session and lets earn additional rs 500-1000. And when i started doing this definately i loose the earned profit also and day closes with a loss.

Why i dont know as im doing trading in same style as doing at time of earing 1000-2000.

2nd i want to know is earning 1000-2000 a day is good for a full time trader??
Maybe u worded the Poll wrong!!!
It should be (in my opinion) "Is earning 1% of the capital emplyed daily enough"... it could be any figure...all i mean to say is that the figure should be in percentage and not amount!!! OR specify the capital employed...it amounts to the same!!!

U

uasish

For those who are not 'System Trader' & more of a Discretionary 'Set-Up trader:=

It depends more on 'Risk-Tolerence' (% of Capital Employed)Level than Risk/Reward,more on 'Scaling-In' then initial Entry.Mostly on Individual's Personality.
Also depends on Style ;one Trading 'Volatility' (in present scenario),than Price ('Supp/Res') is earning more.

C

Czar

To answer your original question, You said you make 2k per day in 2 hours but if you try further you end up with losses (I hope i got it right), well seems you are working on a strategy involving certain time period & beyond that it fails, so solution would be to try & increase quantity bit by bit rather than time frame, to earn more.... like CV said if you can make 100 consistently (in stock market) you can make much more too

as to why you loose after the 2 hours, no one can comment without knowing what is it you do...

its the quality of trade that counts not the quantity...

also everyones pocket size is different so ask yourselve, is 2k ok ? that's 2k x 20 sessions = 40k p/month, not many salaried people earn that.

Last edited by a moderator:

praveen taneja

how can u people make 2k per day??? i m trying my best for so many years but never made regularly one week 1k per day can b problem in my trading style.can anybody tell me how to earn 2k per day im happy with that i m a full day trader??? thnx n god bless u all.

sudoku1

Bats always turn left when exiting a cave. Bats r the only mammals that are able to fly......

perhaps , in the mkts ....there may b some extraordinary BATS who can turn TOPSY TURVY.........:D

praveen taneja

its really not easy to earn 2k per day .I lost 90% of my portfolio in this coorection from jan to now but now hav control on that.I know w/o a teacher not easy to earn here so requesting everybody can anybody help me to get out of it n earn from the mkt before total portfolio wipe out.anyway thnx for giving time n reading me god bless u.

columbus

how can u people make 2k per day??? i m trying my best for so many years but never made regularly one week 1k per day can b problem in my trading style.can anybody tell me how to earn 2k per day im happy with that i m a full day trader??? thnx n god bless u all.
Definitely there is a problem in your TRADING STYLE.Perhaps you are trading in EQUITIES only.In case of equities ,you are forced to square off your position in the day itself.But in case of futures they can be carried till exipiry (last Thursday of month).Please remember that FUTURES are leveraged instruments, be satisfied for small gains with good entry & exit points with strict STOPLOSS.
You better start with MINI NIFTY instead of nifty.

praveen taneja

yes i lost most of my portfolio in equities but from the last mnth i work in options of nifty n getting some profit but w/o any software or knowledge n with tips gathered from here n there i m trapped in calls of nifty n RIL.I hav two calls of nifty4400@ 40Rs n two calls of RIL 2250@ 32Rs dont know wat to do wait or book loss can any body suggest me wat to do now?