Investing 1 Lac in Options trading. Hope to make 25 Lacs.

Weekend to plan and then to make 25 Lacs in this Oct month simply Only writing Options

Let me see how to do it. I want it. I'll have it. Our Prime Minister can do so much in just few months, let me see if I can "do" this little bit

lemondew

Having lost some money buying options. Now is the time to loose some writing options. Thats good. Your moving in the right direction. Dont stop there after you loose some money writing options you have further to go from there......

Weekend to plan and then to make 25 Lacs in this Oct month simply Only writing Options

Let me see how to do it. I want it. I'll have it. Our Prime Minister can do so much in just few months, let me see if I can "do" this little bit

Once you are succesfull, please let me know.. i am struggoing to make few thousand per day with investment much more then yours...

And with this rate i am sure that within 1 year you will be in top 5 world richest men...:lol:

Best of luck.. :clap::clap:

Once you are succesfull, please let me know.. i am struggoing to make few thousand per day with investment much more then yours...

And with this rate i am sure that within 1 year you will be in top 5 world richest men...:lol:

I hope to be successful. Will have to work hard and choose the right Nifty pairs to write. According to me for the coming week, simply writing 7700PE-8200CE Oct series and 8200CE Oct-7800PE Nov for just 5 points gain per trade should work.

onlinegtrash

A small correction not top 5 richest men, 9 536 743 Trillion will be his bank acc after one year.

Assuming he works only 10 months and take 2 months vacation, the projections are 1 lac * 25 ^10 = 9 536 743 164 062 500 000 INR

To get the scale US GDP is 16.8 Trillion on 2013, even if you adjust silly dollar to INR conversions he should be buying entire US 1000 times over just from his pocket money!

but there is only one very very crucial problem at this point:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=gdp+of+earth
world GDP is 74.9 Trillion INR.
Who can be on the other side of his buy order!!!?

Last edited:

Option.Trader

A small correction not top 5 richest men, 9 536 743 Trillion will be his bank acc after one year.

Assuming he works only 10 months and take 2 months vacation, the projections are 25 lac^10 = 9 536 743 164 062 500 000 INR

To get the scale US GDP is 16.8 Trillion on 2013, even if you adjust silly dollar to INR conversions he should be buying entire US 1000 times over just from his pocket money!

but there is only one very very crucial problem at this point:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=gdp+of+earth
world GDP is 74.9 Trillion INR.
Who can be on the other side of his buy order!!!?
One and only Rajniii saar

Right strategy, right time and right market news.. very much possible. Last expiry Bank nifty fell 500 odd points due to coal stuff. Put buyer walked out with 2000% returns.. so 1L turned into 20L :)