Invest for the Grandchildren

Why don't you think of Jindal Power and steel , Grasim and Educom Sol. ?
I personaly feel it will give you handsome return with in 1 year of span .

:thumb: :clap: All the best. :clap:
Regards,
Subodh

rkkarnani

Why don't you think of Jindal Power and steel , Grasim and Educom Sol. ?
I personaly feel it will give you handsome return with in 1 year of span .

:thumb: :clap: All the best. :clap:
Regards,
Subodh
Let us not distract him!!! We have N number of threads for Tips ans Suggestions. I feel this is a bit different. Pa is trying to build a Portfolio , something like SIP!!! :)
All the best Pa... many are keenlt following your stories. I for one have bought small quantity of NIIT Tech and Tin Plate both!!

MurAtt

Inspired by RK - me too will start this .. very small qty... may just 10 shares of each .. lets see ...

btw I already have NIIT and Tinplate (grandfather's gift) in my LT portfolio ...

talisman

Though I am of age where my father is still thinking of gifting a LT portfolio to me :)-p), this SIP system for equities seems like a very interesting idea. I wish Grandpa, SM and RK all the best.

Just my view- selecting at least one stock from each sector (except realty because of my personal bias) and focusing more on mid/small cap will be better. Like here, Tinplate and NIIT are both midcaps so similar picks would be better from a long term view.

Thanks.

rkkarnani

G'Pa, Your Bayer did well on the day it was on your Radar!!! I extend all my help if any is needed by you to post any chart, or create an Excel file (I also have limited knowledge) etc. Keenly look forward!!! Let us work it as Warren Buffet would do it!!!

i have also started following this thread and it seems very intresting may be not for grandchildren but atleast for children to grow up we should invest long term and really long term should be minimum one year to start with

keep posting good ideas and lets see how this goes

vishratna agenciees

We shall buy Idea Cellular only above >52.60
Not a bad idea to enter 25% qty. at current market rates. I bought just 200 shares today at 49.70 though it is prudent to buy once it starts trading above 52.60
Shall buy 800 more at > 52.60

Take this opportunity to thank rkk for his offer. May seek help soon. Would love to do it myself.

Great Thread,

I wish my father-in-law too, thought on your lines

Carry on Pa. Wish you the very best, me too following this thread