Intraday Trading

bashasm

Let me give a few examples, probably you can suggest what am I missing

In the below crude chart of yesterday, the price was in a downtrend, then I shall look for an opportunity to sell right

but after some time, the price started slowly going up and then shot up, I know it started making higher lows, but should that be enough to make the buy entries? If I go on like this there are many more scenarios that are confusing, but they might be simple.

Please share your advise

1573736561695.png

bashasm

Now again today, the uptrend continued and we see another minor downtrend and then uptrend and now it seems another minor trend

what do you do in these scenarios

1573736757292.png

bashasm

I tried handling these with moving averages, but they just complicate things further (at least for me)

Let me give a few examples, probably you can suggest what am I missing

In the below crude chart of yesterday, the price was in a downtrend, then I shall look for an opportunity to sell right

but after some time, the price started slowly going up and then shot up, I know it started making higher lows, but should that be enough to make the buy entries? If I go on like this there are many more scenarios that are confusing, but they might be simple.

Please share your advise

View attachment 38665
This chart looks like after Inventory. I did not look properly, You need to send more days for me to understand the PA

Now again today, the uptrend continued and we see another minor downtrend and then uptrend and now it seems another minor trend

what do you do in these scenarios

View attachment 38666
This is bit easier one, the price is clearly making HH and HL, look at the level of retracement, where u draw the down sloping line, chart is taking to you that it is not ready to go down YET. This is a clear case of going long at pull back regardless of whether it works or not. Now the Up slop line u draw also saying something after breaking the previous high the price did not rally and paused again.

bashasm

Thanks alot, will keep these in mind

bashasm

I found this video to be very insightful. I don't think you need it, but sharing it anyway