intraday stock

can anyone tell me how to select the stock for the intraday trading.
Vish111
I dont know how many yrs experiance you have in share trading. Even well experienced people lose money in Intra day overall. It is good to lose or gain money quickly. if you have mind to boldly face losses. Many sites recommend intraday investments. Better avoid intraday and initially do short /long term investments only.

Vish111
I dont know how many yrs experiance you have in share trading. Even well experienced people lose money in Intra day overall. It is good to lose or gain money quickly. if you have mind to boldly face losses. Many sites recommend intraday investments. Better avoid intraday and initially do short /long term investments only.

YES, UR RIGHT... I HAVE ONLY ONE MONTH EXPERIENCE IN TRADING AND THAT OF SHORT TERM TRADING. I BELIEVE IN LONG TERM INVESTMENT AND GOT AWESOME TIPS THAT NO ONE KNOWS OR NOT PUBLISH IN THE MARKET.
WHY I WANT TO DO THE INTRADAY IS I HAVE VERY LESS MONEY WITH ME B'COZ OF THAT I COULD BUY ONLY 20-30 OR MAX.100 SHARES IN SHORT TERM TRADING AND B'COZ OF THAT I COULDNT MAKE ENOUGH MONEY
I HOPE U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY.

R

ratan jain

Yes You are Correct because intraday is injurious to health and go for short term and long term for good return
Yes it sure is injurious to health.

Once I fell off my chair :)
Hurt my ego more than my back :)