Intraday Options Trading - Feedback Required

Re: Brokerage is Killing me

Dear option qutent

pls enquire the below contact no

they offer unlimited trade with fixed rate brokerage

0422-4200525,4200526

PGDIMES

what about system hang and customer service. I have read that rkglobal have frequent freeze up , disconnection and below average customer service.
As far as system is concerned, all brokers' systems have the same problem... RKG people are completely unprofessional when their system doesn't work... Best customer service provider so far is Zerodha... :thumb: But they also have problems in maintaining system... But RKG's support staff are also O.K.

Sorry Singhboy, my mistake.

I went to rkglobal.com instead of rkglobal.net.

Go to the wrong site and see what I felt like!!

:D:D
go for zerodha.com for options player its like heaven... :thumb:

hi, i also have account with icici but today i changed it, i opened account with edlewiess.. 1 paise brokerage for intraday and f&o..

ohhh..dont go for edelweiss..

@gambler
I am sure you will be surprised when you get your statement...Even i was tempted for 1 Paise..but really bad experience..

Raj232

Re: How is RK Global??

Hi,

I am a bit into options. I cut my teeth trading with ICICIDirect. I usually do (buy-write) combos.

I found that RKGlobal offers the lowest trading rates (Rs 9 per lot). I want to know anyone who has dealt with them. How are they?

i) How is software?
ii) How easy is it to put in/draw out money from account?
iii) Do they mess up in reports, etc
iv) Are they safe? Will they run away with my margin money?
v) Service?

Any help is appreceiated

RKGlobal is good as long as you are not an options trader ;-)
The reason is that in option trading, any move could prove to be very costly. I burnt my fingers 2 times with RKG for options. In case of futures, Rs 9 sounds good, but in options.. all of a sudden when you want to exit your trades.....you find the screen frozen up.. or stupid message that the password in invalid .. etc etc ( the password invaid message comes into play when their servers are overloaded)

... and yes, I am a software engineer with no spyware, virus etc on my system .. so I would like you rule out PC related problem and referring to RKG issues only.

.. however after 1-2 days you my get a random call from RKG cust care asking if all was fine or whether you noticed any incorrectness in their contract notes, etc etc

For low brokerage it is good.. but in case of options I would suggest that you keep away from RKG. In case your profits are going to be in the Rs 9 range.. then maybe options is not the right choice itself.

hope this helps... without being biased

(ANOTHER THING IS THAT RKG TAKES A BLANKET POA - POWER OF ATTORNEY SIGNED ON BLANK FORMS AND DOES NOT GIVE A COPY TO THE INVESTOR)

Raj

How is Zerodha for Low Cost Brokerage?

Zerodha is offering Rs 20 per trade irrespective of size. Thats very good.

Anyone here using Zerodha for OPTIONS? I would appreciate your feedback

Re: How is Zerodha for Low Cost Brokerage?

its just like heaven for option players. u cant get better deal than this. :thumb: