Intraday Options Trading - Feedback Required

Brokerage is Killing me

Hi All,

I am new here. This is my first post. I am sick and tired, really tired about Option Brokerages that are charged to me. (Rs 95 per lot - ICICI and Rs 60 per lot - India Infoline).

Can anyone suggest a really low brokerage service, and also some reasonable margin for coption-writes. I typically buy and sell a call at different strikes, or sell in current month and buy is next month.

Any help is welcome

gambler

Re: Brokerage is Killing me

hi, i also have account with icici but today i changed it, i opened account with edlewiess.. 1 paise brokerage for intraday and f&o..
Hi All,

I am new here. This is my first post. I am sick and tired, really tired about Option Brokerages that are charged to me. (Rs 95 per lot - ICICI and Rs 60 per lot - India Infoline).

Can anyone suggest a really low brokerage service, and also some reasonable margin for coption-writes. I typically buy and sell a call at different strikes, or sell in current month and buy is next month.

Any help is welcome

singhboy

Try RKGlobal. Im on Rkglobal. 9 rs per lot . 9 rs for buying, 9 rs for selling plus 15 rs taxes. Only 33 rs for buying and selling. If a buy any option at 100 rs and sell at 101, I still make around 15 rs net profit. Cheers

I went to RKGlobal.co.in site. Are these guys for real? Is this a fly by night operation or what? Their site was highly unprofessional.

How is RK Global??

Hi,

I am a bit into options. I cut my teeth trading with ICICIDirect. I usually do (buy-write) combos.

I found that RKGlobal offers the lowest trading rates (Rs 9 per lot). I want to know anyone who has dealt with them. How are they?

i) How is software?
ii) How easy is it to put in/draw out money from account?
iii) Do they mess up in reports, etc
iv) Are they safe? Will they run away with my margin money?
v) Service?

Any help is appreceiated

Thats true. Beggers can not be choosers. I am also with RKG for last one year. Brokerage is low as it is mentioned earlier (Rs. 9 per lot). There service is not so professional. Their phones will remain engage for long time, they might not understand your english language sometime, you have to speak in Hindi.
But you have to call them rarely, so you can bare with them. If you do trading using there software / online, it will not affect you much. At last, you have to pay something for not paying big brokerage.
So, in short, I am happy with them.:thumb:

Re: How is RK Global??

1.rs 9 per lot in f&o.

2.option brokerage-9+9+7(other charges) =25(approx)-per lot.

3.Instant pay in and pay out(from sbi). Other banks, enquire with them

4.24*7 customer support.

5.Instant customer and technical support from regional office -chennai for chennai clients.

6.odin -no connection problem.250 rs odin charges per month per segment.

There is no other broker who can match rk global in terms of brokerage and customer service for retail traders.