Intraday Data : Reviews and Infos

AMITBE

CreditViolet said:
Hi Amit
Search the yahoo group archives of amibroker.There are some scripts available there by Tomasz..Chk it out

CV
Hi CV, thanks for the info.
If PIB stands for Power Indiabulls, I did run a search at the Yahoo Amibroker group and did not find anything.
It would have been great as I use Amibroker and PIB both.
Any more leads?
Thanks.

C

CreditViolet

AMITBE said:
Hi CV, thanks for the info.
If PIB stands for Power Indiabulls, I did run a search at the Yahoo Amibroker group and did not find anything.
It would have been great as I use Amibroker and PIB both.
Any more leads?
Thanks.

Hmmm..Okay..Lemme see if they are still on my HD.Will upload if I have em somewhere.

CV

C

CAGE

Hi guys. I am suprised that none of you have mentioned AnalyzerXl. It has a feature for realtime quotes (from yahoo) which is lightning fast. I've compared it to my TT5 and there is practically no delay in the data. Realtime data of 200+ stocks is downloaded in less than 5 seconds. Using a little bit of VB programming in Excel you can make it scan the market for your indicators,load dozens of charts at once,backtest intraday systems,etc. For zero bucks a month its awesome :) . Another software is 101Quote which can be also used as a DDE server . It also uses quotes from yahoo_Of course, if yahoo shuts its realtime quotes then these software are useless.
http://www.analyzerxl.com/
http://www.tickquest.com/product/101quote.html

Hi,

I currently trade UK/US stocks and futures using london based data provider. I am coming to delhi next year and would be interested in trading the indian markets. Just a few questions as to what is available out there.

1. Is activity volume available for stocks and indices?
2. Any reliable data providers out there?
3. I am looking for a FIX Protocol programmer who can help me develop a front end trading platform, does any body know of one?
4. What is the liquidity like for intraday trading? Do the markets appear highly manipulated?
5. Anyone here trading these markets successfully and which ones are the real movers?

Any information and insight would be most appreciated.

Many Thanks and Happy Trading

Hello M Wizard
Surely u r not a Wizard ( do they ask information ?)
1. Huge activity volume available for stocks and only in one index S&P NIFTY - yes
3. There is another thread for FIX proto - in Traderji - u can find programmer - use service of any placement agencies.
2. Yes lot of Reliable data providers are in here.
4. T2 settlement for EOD - intraday no problem for liquidty - mkts - no they r not manipulated.
5. NSE BSE are two markets for stocks indices - real movers of NIFTY - ONGC Reliance, Wipro, Infosys, Sbin, Bharti, Hind Lever, ITC.

From your other thread - Broadband yes its available and its very cheap
Bye - M W

Now for Intraday Data : Reviews and Infos

I find IRIS from spidersoftware is ok - little bit expensive - around Rs.50,000 PA

CreditViolet said:
RTC Converter- Very novel idea of using PIB data.I tried the demo and worked charmlessly.I think with more subscribers price might come down as well.Those who have PIB can have a look into this, however there are free options as well of using PIB data but for the novices its a good deal

Adios
CV
:eek: :eek:
Dear CV,
Is this RTC converter still available in the market? Did google but nothing came up except posts on this forum.

Thanks & Regards,