Intraday Data : Reviews and Infos

Hello Everybody

Why pay a single paisa when yahoo is giving rt data of nse if u are logged in
NO one can really give rt data except the trading terminal which we all use like 5p's tt5 or pib and others
Now what we want is we want a continous data but we dont have a facilty here in India to Puch in orders from amiroker so all these are of no use
Any way u have to keep running your amiroker and the trading terminal and rt data converter to make this happen but like in pib u need to sync the data then only u can get that data in amibroker through these so called rt data converters

SO according to me this all is not realtime and u have to use ur trading terminal like pib or tt5 to trade then the best and free solution is to use amibroker with amiquote yes yes u need to tweak the AQD.FORMAT FILE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN if anyody wants to know more can write to me personally i will give all the details FREE It is like traders helping traders

Only thing is this is not for scalpers or anyone who wants tick data real tick data that is not possible but still it is useful for day traders swing traders and positional traders to get a etter entry/exits.

The thing is very simple but these people wont tell you this secret

U can to write me personally and if the moderator of this forum permits i can reveal this secret here in open
I will wait for the moderator's response

In the meantime if anyody wants can write to me personally i will show u the method to get rt mode data in amibroker without any 3rd party plugins completely free for time frame > 1 min only with true volume

hetal

Lot of thanks to Sunbim31 and Hetal for providing the word document. I have some querries:

"load the nse yahoo symbol.tls" Can anyone post here the all yahoo symbols for NSE cash, Futures and Options.

"ONLY THING IS YAHOO DON’T GIVE BARWISE VOLS
SO U HAVE TO MAKE AN AFL FOR VOLUME TO DEDUCT THE PREVIOUS BARS VOLUME FROM CURRENT BAR VOLUME TO GET THE TRUE BAR WISE VOLUME
My SUGGESTION IS TO USE ANY TIMEFRAME GREATER THAN 3 MINUTE BARS TO GET A REAL TRUE PICTURE"

If anyone having such AFL please provide to the members of this very nice group.

I successfully made the changes. But whole mess is with timing. Timing is not matching. Though I am getting data with interval of 1 minute but those datas are not matching with real time quotes obtained from 5paisa trader terminal. Amibroker sometime shows interval of +15 minutes and sometimes -15 minutes.

"Add to realtime quote window" link is not working for these symbols.

How can I get realtime quotes and see the followings in real time:

Previous Day Close Price.
Opening Price
Day High
Day low
Last Traded Price
Quantity bid and bid price
Quantity offered and offer price
Volume

Thanks

Basudeo