Intraday Data : Reviews and Infos

I am using IRIS from Spider Software. There is no time lag and it has lots of tools for data analysis. The annual fees is Rs. 44,000/-.
Hi dennisjoseph:

I sent an e-mail 20 days back to spidersoftwareindia asking if they provide Sales and Time data also in Iris and if their RT data can be used by Amibroker/WealthLab/OmniTrader/Neuroshell etc. They have not yet replied. Could you please let me know about the same ?

thanks.

Last edited:
Is anyone doing any project on nse or bse realtime backfill data and realtime price upgrade to amibroker or metastock from nse or bse servers? if not that is a huge oppertunity in it. as people easily paid Rs. 6000-7000 for one time or Rs. 750/ month onwords for subscription for realtime data update from yahoo server to amibroker or metastock. Yet in that softwares there is no facility to backfill the past data, Means if you miss the period of like 1 hour in between or start some time after market or in between your net connection disconnects, you can not get that periods data afterwords.

I would like to tell you that i have methods to get the REAL TIME NSE BACKFILL, REAL TIME BSE BACKFILL, BSE REALTIME CURRENT, REAL TIME YAHOO BACKFILL data. if you incorporate this features to your software or develop new one with these features youre the first player of its kind who have these facilities in its software and this puts you ahead in the race. If you would like to develop and market the software i would like to share the data retrival methods for sharing basis.

I again would like to note down that this is a high volume, very high profit business.

Thanking You,

PIYUSH PATEL.

All the major brokerage houses like sharekhan, motilal oswal, angel broking, etc are using Iris from Spider Software to make predictions about stock trends and give tips to their clients. Angel uses Iris for conducting courses on Trading Strategies.

Iris contains all the possible data in Real Time and also has excellent tools for Technical Analysis. Angel Broking also uses this software for their course on Technical Analysis.

contact no for spider software is : (022) 28959802

H

hari09omkar

All the major brokerage houses like sharekhan, motilal oswal, angel broking, etc are using Iris from Spider Software to make predictions about stock trends and give tips to their clients. Angel uses Iris for conducting courses on Trading Strategies.

Iris contains all the possible data in Real Time and also has excellent tools for Technical Analysis. Angel Broking also uses this software for their course on Technical Analysis.

contact no for spider software is : (022) 28959802
I'm using IRIS for real time charting for some time. It is a good software. But if anybody is interested in going further with system automation,optimization or backtesting, then it will not help as it doesn't contain these system based features. But for a starter,it is recommended to go with IRIS . Because its 'technical query' portion is very much user friendly and one doesn't need to know any code to search his criteria of stocks from a large number of scrips by scanning,as the features are pretty easy to understand. The staffs are cooperative.The data comes with almost zero second delay.Having said that,it has also much scope for improvement.

But again.....a charting package without the backtesting and automation programmes of systems are somewhat incomplete in my point of view and not recommended for really hardcore professionals.....

I'm using IRIS for real time charting for some time. It is a good software. But if anybody is interested in going further with system automation,optimization or backtesting, then it will not help as it doesn't contain these system based features. But for a starter,it is recommended to go with IRIS . Because its 'technical query' portion is very much user friendly and one doesn't need to know any code to search his criteria of stocks from a large number of scrips by scanning,as the features are pretty easy to understand. The staffs are cooperative.The data comes with almost zero second delay.Having said that,it has also much scope for improvement.

But again.....a charting package without the backtesting and automation programmes of systems are somewhat incomplete in my point of view and not recommended for really hardcore professionals.....
Hi Hari,

I want to know how much u r paying for ur IRIS software.

Thanks and Regards

H

hari09omkar

Hi Hari,

I want to know how much u r paying for ur IRIS software.

Thanks and Regards
Hello denins......
Actually the speciality of IRIS is that the software and the data are not priced differently.Instead you have to pay for both,like a package.
Their real time version - IRIS is around Rs. 56,000/ yearly (may be few hundreds rupees less in tax calculations).
The half yearly is around 32,000/- . I am currently using this scheme. But got a concession and paid 25,000/, because of their inaugural year discount in KOLKATA.
They take one time installation fee of around 8,000/- (included in the pricing of 56,000/-)and the monthly charge of 4,000/- , which is collected in begining.So when you renew your subscription,it will only be around 48,000/ per year.
The software is a beautiful bonus to the high quality of intraday data.
In Mumbai I heard it is the leader,though not sure.

beginner_av

Esignal & Qoutecenter charges less than this ?
That can be automatised ?
yes you can..esignal with most software and quotecenter definitely with metastock...and using DDE with others. the best part of esig is that annual prepayment is so much cheaper and per month payment is on monthly billing date and you can discontinue anytime. why dont u take a free 30day trial by just paying the exchange fee?

U

uasish

yes you can..esignal with most software and quotecenter definitely with metastock...and using DDE with others. the best part of esig is that annual prepayment is so much cheaper and per month payment is on monthly billing date and you can discontinue anytime. why dont u take a free 30day trial by just paying the exchange fee?
Can you give me a minimum Fees structure of both Esignal & Qoutecenter along with their add-on service for NSE/Bse,if any.