INTRADAY CALLS (Technical calls, NSE cash)!!

DO u find my calls helpfull?

• Total voters
HI SIllu,

How ru, Do you give the iintraday every morning or like what time it is?????

Also please tell me about NANDAN exim . is this counter will go up or not. Another thing is can you tell me what are derivatives. or where i can learn ???
Thanks for your help in advance

Uday
I almost post dailywatchlistearly morning....avoid penny stocks.

Hi to all

i am a beginner at traderji.com just started intraday trading one month ago still today results are good for me. i just seen all posts of sillu sir and have read total pages of this thread i just wanted to ask one question to sillu sir how he analyse and decide the stocks for next day. I wanted to know
that what is the complete procedure of analysis and picking up the stocks for the next day for INTRADAY TRADING sillu sir what u actually do after markets close what u anlyze. what strategy u adopt in diff market condition

plz reply sir waiting for u

mahi

Hi to all

i am a beginner at traderji.com just started intraday trading one month ago still today results

are good for me. i just seen all posts of sillu sir and have read total pages of this thread i just
wanted to ask one question to sillu sir how he analyse and decide the stocks for next day i wanted to know that what is the complete procedure of analysis and picking up the stocks for the next day sillu sir

what u actually do after markets close what u anlyze. what strategy u adopt in diff market condition

plz reply sir waiting for u

mahi

Hi,

Am struck at financial tech at 1828 one lot. Please let me know what to do ? shall i see or hold, if hold wht is the stop loss. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Sorry dear to respond as ill from 3-4 days cant able to sit in front of my comp. 2day little better.... hold financial tech with trailing stop It will move up.

Sorry dear to respond as ill from 3-4 days cant able to sit in front of my comp. 2day little better.... hold financial tech with trailing stop It will move up.
Thanks Sillu for ur honest reply. I entered again today. Let me see. Thanks for ur suggestion on rel cap other day. Made good profits.

Dear sillu_m

I have 2000 ispat ind shares @ 37 bought last week for short term of about 1 monthh. Should I hold it or book minimum losses at current price.

Regards,

Hello Dear,

I Am New To This Blog, I Doing Day Trading Last One Year, Some Time I Am Getting Some Time Lossing, Up To Now It Is Equaly Balance. I Am Doing Some Advice Some Time My Self,

Please Tell How We Techinaly Analysis The Script, Is It Any Software There
Please Advice

Sabu

Now its the time to go long. so hold. People hold there stock when they begin to rise they plan to sold so early that they rub there hands latter. So dont worry . these share has the potential to move up now.:). Though you have bot at resistance level 37/39. It will touch soon this level.