INTRADAY CALLS (Technical calls, NSE cash)!!

DO u find my calls helpfull?

• Total voters
anything my friends want to point out fromthose charts in the above post.?
Quite busy now a days ..... but Nifty is definitely heading towards 5360-5400 in May Series. But before reaching this target may cool down a bit upto 5060 more or less but not less than 4970 :)

stock to watch 2maro....
1. Abb
2. Ashokaleyland
3 maruti
4.skumarinfra.

Buyifthere is no gap up opening.
For short orchidchem, Rpower & moserbear can be considered.:)

Last edited:
Hi Sillu

Yesterday praj made my day:) but as usual could nt resist myself and sold it @ 285, ( bght it @ 276.20) and then see it crosses 300 marks quite easily but then no other option available other than seeing and blaming myself due to lack of control or lack of knowledge whatever u can say

but thanks a lot for this call or observation (made invrtd head and shldr pattern) ,it really helps me and think also other who r novish like me.

avijit

Hi Sillu

Yesterday praj made my day:) but as usual could nt resist myself and sold it @ 285, ( bght it @ 276.20) and then see it crosses 300 marks quite easily but then no other option available other than seeing and blaming myself due to lack of control or lack of knowledge whatever u can say

but thanks a lot for this call or observation (made invrtd head and shldr pattern) ,it really helps me and think also other who r novish like me.

avijit
something is betterthan nothing....:)

HI SIllu,

How ru, Do you give the iintraday every morning or like what time it is?????

Also please tell me about NANDAN exim . is this counter will go up or not. Another thing is can you tell me what are derivatives. or where i can learn ???
Thanks for your help in advance

Uday

Hi All:).This is my first posting in traderji.com.Iam very happy to meet u all.
Iam new to online trading and recently opened an account with Reliance money.I like to do intraday trading.Can anyone tell me how to do intraday trading in Relaiance money?is that possible?:

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi All:).This is my first posting in traderji.com.Iam very happy to meet u all.
Iam new to online trading and recently opened an account with Reliance money.I like to do intraday trading.Can anyone tell me how to do intraday trading in Relaiance money?is that possible?:

Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome dear.....but I have no idea abt reliance money.