Intra Day with Reliancemoney Insta Trade

Hi All

I am telling you a real problem i faced using reliance money and i am looking for ur advice. I had bought shares of Ispat worth 10K in jan 2008 through delivery. They continued to show in demat account till last few days. Few days back i short selled some(around 250) ispat shares in margin. as the trade started going against me so i tried to square off the order. but RM didnt allow me to cancel the order even when it was showing up in the order book. when i clicked at cancel option it used get rejected and gave message the the order does not exist. Whole day i jus tried to cancel or modify the order without success. At the end of the day the order was gone from the order book. Through the ledger balance and contract notes i came to know that the sale of those shares have been credited into my balance amount.means i received the money (about 6K). Naturally this should not have happened as i was trading in margin and i shud have been in some loss if shorted shares were squared off at the end of day. After two days i chcekd my demat account and all Ispat shares were gone. I checked the history and there was no sale of ispat shares anytime through delivery. all trades were through margin. Even contract notes showed the trade as margin trades only. And the fact that i had only less than 200 shares in my delivery account so i could not have sold more than 250 shares through delivery trade even by mistake.

I have called up and mailed to reliance money customer care thousand times without any reply. The local RM contact office guys didnt solved the issue for 2-3 weeks now inspite of contacting them daily. Daily they used to say the servers are down or they are contacting mumbai office. One day some guy told that if the position is not squared of at end of day then shares can be sold from delivery. This is jus ridiculus.

Kindly advice what can be done.
v. good dear
no one can solve problem except u urself my dear
just think of it that for some pros the loss amount come with some extra zeroes at the end with out their own fault.:D
best of luck
go through my aforesaid topic:rolleyes:
have fun
regards
:):D

How to place orders before exchange opens

In RM , i tried to place orders before exchange is opened.I was not able to do it. Is it not possible ? How do the first orders when exchange opens come through ?

Ventech is absolutely true, Reliance money is unreliable. Do not go for that I made a mistake of opting for it. But I find 5paisa the best and have been recommending to my friends too. The options are also good. You cannot do intraday trading with Reliance money without some deposit with them. That is what I found out.

i was also a bit confused in the begining when i was operating reliance money insta trade the best thing to do is go to the reliance money outlet near by at the end of market closing time thats when they will be free to explain u in detail and clarify any doubts. Its not that easy to explain this way u need to see it to grasp......

Sandy123
i think that gmr infra will run very fast after 2month ?

Hi every bod y
i am the new one for this forum... welocme u all .....
i have used reliance money for past one year... i am doing intra day frequenlty..But still dont under stand fully
is ther anybody have the document ,,, how to do? so many technocal words is there ?? please clarify...Expecting ur Answer:):)
thks:)
P.Arun :)

I am a r money coustomer.what is the process for after market order for the next day.In r money manual square off time upto 2.50PM,conversion upto2.55PM,auto square off betwween(3.01to3.06)PM in case of intraday.

Any one,how it this site Reliance Money, have they improved their services what are your experiences , I was canvassed to join them got a card for Rs2500 but am double minded to go forward,