Intra Day with Reliancemoney Insta Trade

manojkch

IMHO, Reliance Money is the worst trading platform for day traders. Because of many pitfalls in their Insta Trade Platform we incur huge losses. So we should not just go for their low brokerage. My Insta trade is not showing Live market watch from last two months. I have made complaints lot of time till date but still not a single customer care executive called for problem solving. Customer care service is very pathetic.

Manoj

Never ever do that blunder as I did.Their funda is very simple.They know that most of the traders loose money in trading.And generally traders do not produce enough broke before loosing their investment.So its alwayas better to take a lumpsome in advance.And only after the real story begins.Let me describe mine.
You will never find their marketwatch (Instatrade in my case) streaming smoothly.Obviously you will start thinking about your compu or your ISP not working the way they should.
Now start complaining the support desk.They will listen you very patiently and advise you politely with newer versions of DTDT (Do This Do That).They will tell you that your problem is forwarded to tech dept, who, will never call you back.Your technical snag will never get rectified.
Don't get astonished to find part of your funds debited with reasons not acceptable to you.In my case, there was a double debit of limit card.First one was Rs1000 (by default if you start trade), in last week of Feb 2009, and the other was Rs 5000 on 31-03-2009.
Never dream to trade during the first hour of market.Or your ac will get automatically log off.It will happen throughout the day in a "Kavi Han Kavi Na" manner
With Reliance Money any problem is that of yours and its solely your responsibility to rectify it.

Better find some other broker, pay them more and take their worth.

Never ever do that blunder as I did.Their funda is very simple.They know that most of the traders loose in trade.And in most of the cases they do not generate enough broke before loosing their investments.So they take that in advance and then only the real story begins.Heres my story.
The market watch will never stream properly.During the first hour of market it will automatically log off while you place your orders.And it will remain in a "Kavi Han Kavi Na" mode, the rest of the day.
After repeated phone calling at your expense, at the help desk, you will be advised with newer versions of "Do This Do That", but your problems will never get cleared.They will forward your snag to their Tech Dept, who will never call you back.
Dont get astonished to find part of your funds debited from your ac unacceptable to you.In my case they charged Rs 1000 (by default while you start trade without selecting a limit card) in last week of Feb and on 31-03-2009 they again charged Rs 5000 !!!

Hence in a nutshell, search for some other broker, pay more and take their worth.