Indian Trading League / SAMCO

Mailed yesterday to [email protected] regarding how to reedit online application which I already filled, no replies so far. I wonder if this is the case for Sales support then what could be expected for technical support queries later. :confused:
Even I haven't received a reply to my mail sent on Sunday. Will send in another mail tomorrow. Just some basic queries. I want to see their response.

I think they should start a thread like Zerodha...........and we can ask question here.........please TP.....invite them.....:thumb:
That's exactly what I did :)

I bet they have visited here and read the thread. I received a response this evening.

It's ok if they don't want to participate here. Bezel didn't too.

I have written back with some queries. let's see what next.

Raghuveer

I bet they have visited here and read the thread. I received a response this evening.

It's ok if they don't want to participate here. Bezel didn't too.

I have written back with some queries. let's see what next.
I downloaded their "SAMCO Trader". It has NEST3.

Taurus1

Why will they come here? :confused:
It will mean competing with established names like Rksv and Zero + others. :p
They made the right move...... to tap the bakra market on tv where they have a discount broker monopoly and it is working very well, else by now they would be here. :D

They made the right move...... to tap the bakra market on tv where they have a discount broker monopoly and it is working very well, else by now they would be here. :D
None of Tradrerji members would be interested then.....:)

Raghuveer

If they are really doing the tough job of expanding discount brokerage market then they should be commended.
It's good for all except the brokerages charging very high brokerage.