Indian Growth Story Vs China (Reality or Or Height of Optimism)

sudoku1

ALL SAID & DONE.....its only the game of sentimnts that retains the faith of invstrs in any mkts....so if the sentiments r strong , even loss making entities fetch premiums as when these very sentiments take out the sheen....no fundamentals r ready 2 support the falling knife....
IRRATIONAL EXUBERANCE.....:D

Almost after 1 year of this thread. emotions have turned negative reflection is evident

Though i remain +ive on long run for india.. But still trying to find out justification for my belief which is shaken by some of he events in recent past.

I keep on investing on my belief as thats the only reason of investment.. HOpe of returns on belief of something which might be a function of external events which can change due to external happenings..

but i am still confident of India..

sudoku1

When we were kids, we were eager 2 grow up .................2day v r grown up & now v release that wounded knees were much better than broken hearts ;)

U

uasish

Atleast i am very lucky to have born in this country after 1953,seen lots of dramatic changes.Still learning many things,Quality of life has increased manifold.
Proud of the Heritage,capability & the awesome resolve of our Nation.