if u have 5 lakhs then we have plan for u;saying Rmoney and Sharekhan:-what's that?

dear members ,as i found that Reliance money and sharekhan both brokerage houses saying in their ads.on poster that:-If u have 5 lakhs rs. then we have plan for u......i want know that what is their plan of investment?is there any small cap /large cap allocation theory or anything else? if any one know about that then pls reply!..............

DiwaliCrackers

Re: if u have 5 lakhs then we have plan for u;saying Rmoney and Sharekhan:-what's tha

If you have 5 lac then sharekhan/Rmoney are offering you for PMS(Portfolio management services).

so according to yours risk profile, they will invest in Small/large cap, and they will charge some % on yours total capital and some share in profit.(It depends)

dear members ,as i found that Reliance money and sharekhan both brokerage houses saying in their ads.on poster that:-If u have 5 lakhs rs. then we have plan for u......i want know that what is their plan of investment?is there any small cap /large cap allocation theory or anything else? if any one know about that then pls reply!..............

columbus

Re: if u have 5 lakhs then we have plan for u;saying Rmoney and Sharekhan:-what's tha

If you have 5 lac then sharekhan/Rmoney are offering you for PMS(Portfolio management services).

so according to yours risk profile, they will invest in Small/large cap, and they will charge some % on yours total capital and some share in profit.(It depends)
How they are different from Mutual Funds?
Beer from bottle (PMS) is poured into Glass.(MF)
Content will remain the same.

rajeabc

Only one plan work... they will loose 50% and 50% will go in their brokerage charges. You will end up with nothing.

DiwaliCrackers

Why we guys are always under estimate those guys, if anybody is loosing through PMS, then govt/sebi only will close the PMS services.

Their are some good PMS services are also available like Motilal Oswal etc.

so it will totally depends upon yours risk profile..

do you think these people are less educated or less experience in market?
do you think that TV Guys(CNBC) are stupid?

90% of stock market flows are emotional driven, so they just giving recos for their client's profit not yours.

But i want to say that if you have some time, and you are interested in Investment/Trading then you should plan yours investment your self rather then to believe someone else.

Thanks
DC

rajeabc

Why we guys are always under estimate those guys, if anybody is loosing through PMS, then govt/sebi only will close the PMS services.

90% of stock market flows are emotional driven, so they just giving recos for their client's profit not yours.

But i want to say that if you have some time, and you are interested in Investment/Trading then you should plan yours investment your self rather then to believe someone else.

Thanks
DC
That is called agency problem. conflict of interest. Brokers make money on brokerage and if they invested your fund without any further charges then they are making fool .
SEBI is not responsible for any profit or loss but only for fair game.
I don't have any research data to support but if you have any data , of course third party , which tells about their success rate please do share with us.

Education and training do not give immunity to make mistakes otherwise we would not have seen big banks going bankrupt . Only clients and investors feel the heat not educated person because they are smart enough to cut their share irrespective of performance .

About CNBC guys , I think they are smart enough to make money but are those who lose money following them ?

sumosanammain

Thanks
DC
So if an educated person handles your money, he is definitely going to make money for you.... hmmmmmm......

Govt/sebi monitors your losses in PMS... hmmm........

TV?CNBC guys arte not stupid... hhmmmmmmm.....

What can I say, all I have to find is an educated guy who comes on tv to manage my money. So simple

rajeabc

To me they are like Mandira Bedi Making Money in Cricket business..

do you think she can do any thing on the field ?..of course I mean cricket field :)
But she made millions

DiwaliCrackers

Please find the answer :---------------------

So if an educated person handles your money, he is definitely going to make money for you.... hmmmmmm......

I Never say that educated people can give or guarantee, but i mean to say that they are professional, they are not doing trading emotionally, you can see in TJ, lot of members will do trading in F&O segment and after that will ask to senior for SL or exit.

Govt/sebi monitors your losses in PMS... hmmm........
of course YES, if some of people complain...You can see Economic Times b/w 21-23 Feb(Dont know exact date)...RBI again published on ET that FOREX is illegal for Individual....you know that why they publish because they got to know that many trader got luge losses...

TV?CNBC guys arte not stupid... hhmmmmmmm.....

Of-course they are't...We are stupid if we are following their advice without checking into other aspect...He is advisor...might be they having some PMS services...this is just for their client's benefit...if they already accumulated X stock at lower price for their client and which is fundamentally good then they will come on TV and starts recommending that X stock for increase it's price...what is wrong here...same kind of thing lawyer is also doing....

What can I say, all I have to find is an educated guy who comes on tv to manage my money. So simple

sumosanammain

Please find the answer :---------------------
Have you ever seen the waiver the pms guys make you sign?

And no, losses in pms are not governed by sebi. the pms just has to be registered with sebi. thats all. even if he looses 100% of your money, sebi cant do anything. I know this because I have seen the documents by many pms guys and they have this clause.