50 lakhs cash market strategy ?

doonyadav

Hello everyone ,

I am 21 from Central India and I wanna know if I could earn decent profits with 50 lakhs investment .

Thank you :)
Hello Dear
There is a simple strategy for investor like you, called "Covered Call"
Strategy for you :
1. select any 7-10 Nifty 50 stocks. Try select one from each sector, like one from auto, one from bank, one from IT.
2. Buy the selected stocks equal to Future lot size.
3. Sell 1 lot ATM/OTM call option as per your risk appetite.

Dear, I am not an expert. So please study the "Covered Call" strategy thoroughly then take position.
I expect this strategy can give you decent return and keep you ahead of average index returns.

If have any query, you are welcome.

doonyadav

Hello Dear
There is a simple strategy for investor like you, called "Covered Call"
Strategy for you :
1. select any 7-10 Nifty 50 stocks. Try select one from each sector, like one from auto, one from bank, one from IT.
2. Buy the selected stocks equal to Future lot size.
3. Sell 1 lot ATM/OTM call option as per your risk appetite.

Dear, I am not an expert. So please study the "Covered Call" strategy thoroughly then take position.
I expect this strategy can give you decent return and keep you ahead of average index returns.

If have any query, you are welcome.
Start after budget.
Take position one by one.

rjshem

Hello everyone ,

I am 21 from Central India and I wanna know if I could earn decent profits with 50 lakhs investment .

how much trading and investment knowledge u have.if ur starting new it takes time to make money in markets u need to develop sound knowledge on money and trade management,develop ur own method with that with rules to entry position size profitbooking and exit and need to follow it in all trades .last but not least beware of tipsters and call givers u cannot make big money just like that in markets .it takes lot of time and hardwork.

travi

Hello everyone ,
Since you have chosen your id well, ie. quickgainer,
You may checkout Subhadip Da's "Double your money in Forty Trades".
That can give you decent profits.