iCharts

KK, I am not sure than I have understood your issue. I keep a track of about 20 scripts in one marketwatch, and the full F&O list in another. Then there are other list for 'Bank&IT', Winner (prev. day), losers (prev. day) etc.... I think TT has the feature that you may want, if you can explain further, I think the issue can be resolved.
Hi DSM,

Like mastermind007 mentioned, I keep flicking/jumping from one price chart to another. so the software must be easy and fast to change scrips. but i find it very difficult to do so in ShareKhan.

DSM

What I do is have my watchlist : Keep four charts open at a time with daily, 20Day 60M, Intraday 1M & 3M. Thereafter, its a question of just double click to see any of the charts - even if it is a 20 script watch list. To see a chart of your choice is only a question of double click after moving to any of the 20 odd scripts - which is in the compact watch list, and does not take time scrolling......

Hi DSM,

Like mastermind007 mentioned, I keep flicking/jumping from one price chart to another. so the software must be easy and fast to change scrips. but i find it very difficult to do so in ShareKhan.

mastermind007

Hi mastermind007,

Thanks for the suggestion on AmiBroker. May I know which datafeed you use for AmiBroker? Thanks!
KK

I have written my own application and Automated Trading System.