I will give you a surprise

Which one of this statements refers the most to my self ?

• Little, I am in a stage of learning and searching as I have not much knowledge about indicators.

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Little, as I just started doing live trades with what I think will work.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Have learned a lot in the past, but are still not sure if it is enough to do live trades.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • Made a few trades, not really successful and I think, have to search for new ideas and indicators.

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • Make live and paper trades regularly, but not really happy with it.

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Do live trades every day and use different styles, include S and R lines.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I am a 100% pro, very non dependent on any special system. I know, my way of trading works.

Votes: 21 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Placebo

had u started this thread to teach guys who are already experts? I was looking for surprise, where is that.. Give me link to that post.. Thanks
There are no experts pal. Its either performing or non-performing trades/traders. Try to keep an open mind and grasp from some of the ideas presented in this thread and forum. This is a wealth of free information which could help you immensely. This is the real surprise.

Cheers :)

gambler

hi placebo,
By experts i meant, guys who have adequate knowledge of charts and t.a. Things(charts) can be explained so that it can understood by even beginners.. Whereas in this particular thread i didnt find so..
Thanks
There are no experts pal. Its either performing or non-performing trades/traders. Try to keep an open mind and grasp from some of the ideas presented in this thread and forum. This is a wealth of free information which could help you immensely. This is the real surprise.

Cheers :)

EagleOne

And who will judge whether one has 'adequate' knowledge of charts? You? Or is there some CNBC panel of experts headed by that fatso, Jhunjhunwala, to decide?

Besides, do you think it is obligatory for every thread on this forum to cater only the beginners? You don't want TJ to remain a Kinder Garten forever, do you?

This thread is not for the 'beginners' or 'advanced' traders. And certainly not for the lazy bums who need everything explained in black and white. You got that? This is for the people who enjoy getting challenged, who enjoy learning new ways, new tools of trading, just for the fun of it. Whether that learning gets turned into hard cash depends on the learner's preference for the tools.

That is the 'surprise', buddy! Happy now?

However, if you are looking for ways to get comfortable living out of trading, I suggest you to look no farther than Smart Trade's and .Pride's threads. These two are among the finest (and patient) teachers you will ever encounter on TJ.

Have a nice day. ;)

hi placebo,
By experts i meant, guys who have adequate knowledge of charts and t.a. Things(charts) can be explained so that it can understood by even beginners.. Whereas in this particular thread i didnt find so..
Thanks

gambler

hi eagle,
I didnt knew that this thread is not for beginers.. That for updating the info! And just want to inform u that i am nt beginer and in market since 2006..
Anyways t.c!
And who will judge whether one has 'adequate' knowledge of charts? You? Or is there some CNBC panel of experts headed by that fatso, Jhunjhunwala, to decide?

Besides, do you think it is obligatory for every thread on this forum to cater only the beginners? You don't want TJ to remain a Kinder Garten forever, do you?

This thread is not for the 'beginners' or 'advanced' traders. And certainly not for the lazy bums who need everything explained in black and white. You got that? This is for the people who enjoy getting challenged, who enjoy learning new ways, new tools of trading, just for the fun of it. Whether that learning gets turned into hard cash depends on the learner's preference for the tools.

That is the 'surprise', buddy! Happy now?

However, if you are looking for ways to get comfortable living out of trading, I suggest you to look no farther than Smart Trade's and .Pride's threads. These two are among the finest (and patient) teachers you will ever encounter on TJ.

Have a nice day. ;)

EagleOne

Gambler bro, your joining date made me think that you were new to trading! But it seems that on TJ if there is a beginner, that's I! :D
Started trading on 21st Oct 2010 exactly. Got butchered by the market in just 3 months. Bounced back. And now on my way to never ending journey of learning. Guess what, I will always be a newbie. And I like it.:)

Sorry, if I sounded rude. Can't help it. That's the way I am built.

You take care

hi eagle,
I didnt knew that this thread is not for beginers.. That for updating the info! And just want to inform u that i am nt beginer and in market since 2006..
Anyways t.c!

EagleOne

Hi

By the way : Did any body follow this post :

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/55465-i-will-give-you-surprise-12.html#post567931

Did we have a break out or did we not ? Surely you have to change your time frames, but I am not here to serve cooked food.

Tc

DanPickUp
It must have broken out, Danny boy. If not yet, it will - definitely!

Why I say that? Because after major correction during sept-oct 2008, it had been consistently on its way to break through the upper channel. Being supported by the high bullish volume, making high highs and high lows, it finally broke through during oct-nov 2009. During july 2010 it came down to channel to test it just for once - which was a normal healthy move to take a breather - and then 6 months of constant high-volume upbars afterwards. And when it hit resistance during june 2011, the move had become so bullish that option volatility slants below 30 degree angle...making its tiny little impulse after hitting the support too weak to give bears any hope! :D

That is what I see, buddy. And I will take chances on the bullish side. :)

DanPickUp

Hi EO

We had a break out on the upper side and being bullish on gold, specially now is surely a good thing to do. I am not an expert in fundamentals. But I know, that when option volatility is on some of the lowest levels from a year in a market, some thing is going to happen. Low vola = Low range, what we had now for a certain time in the gold market and then the break out to down or up side.

Here the update with the P&F in the 5 day time frame. Absolutely no stress to trade. Only adjusting the stop loss for the future and all the put credit spreads on support gave money. Two very simple ways to trade that chart. :)

Have a nice Sunday

DanPickUp

EagleOne

Good to know it broken out, Danny boy! I hope you already had a position before it did. But it will be coming down for correction, don't forget! :D

I traded on copper and silver a few months back. I gave up because of shortage of time in the evening. And now, I am planning to cut down time on my stock trading as well. Lots of other assignments need my attention. But I will be coming on TJ in the evenings, especially for your surprises. :)

Take care

Raghavacc

Tc and do some sport to keep your buddy in healthy conditions.

DanPickUp
Tc and do some sport to keep your buddy in healthy conditions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now it seems you have started joking in between the lines :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.