I will give you a surprise

Which one of this statements refers the most to my self ?

• Little, I am in a stage of learning and searching as I have not much knowledge about indicators.

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Little, as I just started doing live trades with what I think will work.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Have learned a lot in the past, but are still not sure if it is enough to do live trades.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • Made a few trades, not really successful and I think, have to search for new ideas and indicators.

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • Make live and paper trades regularly, but not really happy with it.

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Do live trades every day and use different styles, include S and R lines.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I am a 100% pro, very non dependent on any special system. I know, my way of trading works.

Votes: 21 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanPickUp

Hi

We tested for the last ten years S and R lines in any market with any imaginable mathematical formula. The results have been incredible in any market.

I will post in the coming future in this thread some times some of this knowledge.

Enjoy it and as I say : Surprise :)

DanPickUp

linkon7

Hi

We tested for the last ten years S and R lines in any market with any imaginable mathematical formula. The results have been incredible in any market.

I will post in the coming future in this thread some times some of this knowledge.

Enjoy it and as I say : Surprise :)

DanPickUp
you are one of the very few persons i have seen who are hungry for more. Success in any field never comes unless we have a obsession and passion for the field. Really admire that quality in you...!

you are one of the very few persons i have seen who are hungry for more. Success in any field never comes unless we have a obsession and passion for the field. Really admire that quality in you...!
Sir
One more thing
Not only passion and obsession.. for success in the respective feilds but also having a clean intention of teaching the aspiring newcomers through disseminating the crucial knowledge and "Secrets" of the craft, makes the man great in all respect...

Anyways Dan, waiting for ur first installment.....

summasumma

Enjoy it and as I say : Surprise

Keep this in your mind.

Dan
Dan,

Support and Resistance lies within the "SurpRise"... ? :)

Waiting...:thumb:

Thanks,
...summasumma

Status
Not open for further replies.