I Made 180% With PMS But Not Satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smkumar! I really doubt if u were a topper in school & college. Anyways i don't wana question your learning capabilities...

However:
If u wana be a investor & not a trader,read this book called "Buffetology" by Mary buffet. U'll pick up the basic from there...

& if at first u don't succeed,parachutes are not for you.

:thumb:

cheers

rvlv

Hi Friend

Just tell me name of your PMS service.
once you tell that then I will tell you story of three other PMS in past 18months.
and this info is actual.
second thing

I will tell you what will happen if you invest by yourself.
Third thing
Your PMS managers are Masters*.

Master? read below all about it.

ready for it?
RVLV Qoute
If wishes were horses,beggars would ride them.
simply wishing,no struggle,not working to achieve excellence,not giving it enough time,not learning from experts,then partB of the quote becomes true.
Truth is bitter-be ready to face it and always.

------------------------------------------------------------
Three types of guys (excluding the Tondo* types)
A Tondo* is basically lazy and does no work,wants things for free or very cheap and very fast.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Three types traders

The Dabbler=

He keeps on trying different things never finishing any one thing,finally has no real knowledge,his time wasted in wrong pursuits.

The Stressor=

Learns things,achieves some understanding say 30% or 40%, and then keeps on trying trial and error to improve his skills,keeps on struggling-finally reaches a 60% level after long time

The Master=not intelligent as he is,but is smart,just looks for experts who did the things,who already achieved it,then he tries to meet them,get correct information on how they did it,how to avoid unnecessary problems,how to reach goal faster and this guy becomes a master in select few strategies with help of guru,and he does not mind spending money as he values quality and others time.
The master is not struggling to find strategies,he is struggling to find a right mentor.
*Tondo-special trade mark
Readers
Ps If you like this,agree with me,Please let me know by your comments thanks.

hello Mr. savantgarde.

thank you for your words.

by the way, I wonder why the common men fall for the name & fame and become blind followers. Just because a person wrote something on becoming happoinaire,they conclude that he is an Happionaire man and what not....

just see on this forum also.

how every member has responded to your post and my post. ( I don't mean to compare myself with you and your skills. I am comparing the posts)

:)
keep smiling.

kenneth

The thread starter can expect a visit from the tax department on ficticious money that was never made :)
That is interesting. Thread starter is not happy because he lost 40% of the gains. You are upset of tax dept visit. Where they will visit to Traderji.com?? Come on take it easy. You kwow Raju paid taxes for Satyam for the money he never made and now the Dept has to refund it

Regards
Ken

SavantGarde

Guys, Guys, Guyssss,

Anyways....Had Thought My Dissection Would Get Folks To See Things In A Different Light....But...Except For Vanram...Thought People Would Come Up With A Few More Telltale Signs....But What We Have Had So Far Reads Like A Bollywood Gossip...

Anyways....Here Is Another One....

If He Was Such An Aggrieved Genuine Investor......He Would Have Mentioned 140% Instead Of 180%...Which Is Basically What Would Be His....If We Were To Give Him The Benefit Of The Doubt To His Claim.

SavantGarde

Seriously, when is this attitude of people gonna change? Are you aware of the fact that 90-95% of the traders lose money?

If it was just sitting in front of laptop and doing nothing else, every person would have done that. Or do you think that you are some smartest guy who has just discovered that "One can make money just by sitting in front of laptop" and other people are foolish because they don't know this and so they are working hard to earn a petty salary.

It takes lots of skill to make that kind of returns. If you don't know even the "A" of analysis then I think you should not make such xxxxx allegations about a proven person, atleast till the time you achieve that performance.
I agree with You.

Status
Not open for further replies.