I Made 180% With PMS But Not Satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Guys,

This Is A Classic Case Of Soliciting Business....

Vanram Is Correct...

Now The Telltale Signs Start With...... The Thread Title 'I Made 180% With PMS But Not Satisfied.'

& The Last Sentence Is The Final Giveaway "I had invested Rs. 10 lakhs in PMS. Now I have total of Rs. 28 lakhs to invest."

Ending The Statement Like That Is A Professional Work Of A Marketing Strategist...Reason Being One Can Forget Most Of The Statement Quite Quickly..But Last Statement Has A Much Longer Retention Power Even In A Most Forgetful Person.

Genuinely Unhappy Investor Using PMS Would Have Hardly Constructed The Sentence The Way It Was Constructed.

Now, Other Things Interpreted In The Body Statement Is Like This

Minimum PMS Required Is 10 Lakhs
40% Of The Profit Is Service Charges.

There Are Lots More To It...On Psychological Level From Various Statements In The Body Copy...& Initiator Has Been Successful In Veering The Conversation In Favour Of PMS...Without Specifically Inviting Comments.

The End Play Would Have Been Something Like This, Through A Separate ID
Will Ask In Desperation For This PMS Guys...Contact...:)

Suggest Stay Away, It's A Waste Of Time.....

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

I used a PMS (Portfolio Management Service) that gave me 180% returns in a year. However, I am not happy because if I had managed my money and invested on my own, I wouldn't have to pay 40% to my PMS manager. This means I could have made much more returns.

I want to learn how I can start investing and what all things I need to know to get same returns. Can I quickly learn all this with one good book? I feel I ended up paying too much fees as in stock markets money can be made good. I had invested Rs. 10 lakhs in PMS. Now I have total of Rs. 28 lakhs to invest.

sumosanammain

Hi Guys,

Vanram Is Correct...

Now The Telltale Signs Start With...... The Thread Title 'I Made 180% With PMS But Not Satisfied.'

& The Last Sentence Is The Final Giveaway "I had invested Rs. 10 lakhs in PMS. Now I have total of Rs. 28 lakhs to invest."

Ending The Statement Like That Is A Professional Work Of A Marketing Strategist...Reason Being One Can Forget Most Of The Statement Quite Quickly..But Last Statement Has A Much Longer Retention Power Even In A Most Forgetful Person.

Genuinely Unhappy Investor Using PMS Would Have Hardly Constructed The Sentence The Way It Was Constructed.

There Are Lots More To It...On Psychological Level From Various Statements In The Body Copy...& Initiator Has Been Successful In Veering The Conversation In Favour Of PMS...Without Specifically Inviting Comments.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! could u not post this 2 hours earlier! I just transferred my entire lifes savings to his net banking account!

You have raised a valid point and have removed the name of the PMS and the only reason I had put it was because somebody on the forum asked. Now why that person asked me is not in my control. I believe that if someone is sharing good information with me and helping me, I should do the same.

SavantGarde

Hmmmm...Final Giveaway....Of All If He Invested 10 Lacs Got 180% Return & 40% Taken By The PMS Amount Would Have Been....24 Lacs.....Not 28 Lacs....& Income Tax Has Been Forgotten....As Well

I Think He Needs To Draft These Tactics...& Get Professionally Proof Read....Before Posting.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

kenneth

You have raised a valid point and have removed the name of the PMS and the only reason I had put it was because somebody on the forum asked. Now why that person asked me is not in my control. I believe that if someone is sharing good information with me and helping me, I should do the same.
Yes I asked for PMS name. He regularly writes on finance, investments and wealth creation for MoneyControl.com. I had read his articles. Nothing more than that.

He says Smile- It Increases Your Face Value!

Regards
Ken

rajeabc

A Perfect Analysis. I agree With you Savant.

Hi Guys,

Vanram Is Correct...

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Status
Not open for further replies.