I always trade in crude intra

that trading is a serious business involving money .. and thus .. while trading, no other activities should be undertaken and should always be alert and concentrated .. today 2 times i had to go out .. both the times i placed a trade and went off and both the times i got hit

Satya.

that trading is a serious business involving money .. and thus .. while trading, no other activities should be undertaken and should always be alert and concentrated .. today 2 times i had to go out .. both the times i placed a trade and went off and both the times i got hit
yes sir,i am also sl hit 3 times sir
trading cash market

sometimes going away becomes a blessing in disguise also .. else one tend to be trigger happy and do multiple waste trades .. by going away, one can be in the trade for a profit only if, LUCK is friendly !!!

can some one tell me what are the candle time of MT4 4 hours candle in IST .. i mean, when is the start of a new candle in 4 hours .. ?
I googled and found that GCI MT4 operates from 1800 Eastern Time (now it is on day light standard which is GMT-4) till 1600 Eastern. That makes the start of the day candle at 1800+4+5.30 = 0330 IST till 0130 IST. But I am not sure about this .. I think I have seen a new day candle starting in the middle of our MCX trading session in the morning hours .. am confused .. can some one help me out .. it'll help a lot in trading

Crude logic for the day: Looks like crude will fall to 4550 levels and then will end up in green touching roughly 4700 .. the reversal may happen by around 1330 IST .. am not participating in the trade .. got some work .. have a great trading all :up::up::up:

Crude logic for the day: Looks like crude will fall to 4550 levels and then will end up in green touching roughly 4700 .. the reversal may happen by around 1330 IST .. am not participating in the trade .. got some work .. have a great trading all :up::up::up:
ooppss .. typo here .. it is 4650 levels instead of 4550 !!!!!!!!!