Why market always exist? but traders always do not exist continuously

Tamil trader

Traders are continusouly trading in market for 24 hours around the world.

Markets always exist at the same place.

But why does not trader always exist in the market?

Who takes money from trader?

Who enjoys the money from this losing trader?

How much scope is there in the market for the winners?

Why is market not able understand the pain of the small traders?

Let me discuss step by step for newbies to learn

Sure..... More articles on the way.....

Wait and watch....

I thank you all the traderji members who encouraged me for this below thread

http://www.traderji.com/energy/89245-tamil-trader-crude-oil-diary-live-updates.html

Regards

Vinoth

The Tamil Trader

Mr.G

Wait and watch....

http://www.traderji.com/energy/89245-tamil-trader-crude-oil-diary-live-updates.html

Regards

Vinoth

The Tamil Trader
At the tops traders buy from investors who are selling and at bottoms traders sell to investors who are buying. It is pretty simple. Traders ride the short term trends where are at tops and bottoms they buy and sell to investors.

whisky

Market always exist because it has nothing to loose and Traders have money to loose but smart traders have smartness to play with both.

Mr.G

so no investor buys at top ?

There are stupid traders and stupid investors. In short, there are both stupid people and intelligent people (investor and traders both) The stupid people keep donating money to intelligent people. Traders loot them in short term and investors loot them in long term. Doesnt everyone agree? :clap:

Tamil trader

There are stupid traders and stupid investors. In short, there are both stupid people and intelligent people (investor and traders both) The stupid people keep donating money to intelligent people. Traders loot them in short term and investors loot them in long term. Doesnt everyone agree? :clap:
Exactly Said ! What a Experience Mr.G?

fxgood

Its because they loose money by different ways in trading

Brokerages, Taxes, Service Providers ( ISP, MSP, Signal sellers, Softwares etc ) , and other winners ( less than 5 % of total trading population )

Answered already

Depends on liquidity, you can trade till there is liquidity crisis

Market is neutral and common place, there is no room there for big or small in biased manners, say even banks or hedge funds can go bankrupt if they hold wrong side of market

Wait and watch....

Answers in bold and more coming.

Regards

Vinoth

The Tamil Trader
Answers in bold and more coming.

Giraffe

Who can be a smart trader?

Intraday Traders

Positional Traders

Scalpers

According to me, Positional traders have the lots of winning possibilities rather than intraday traders or scalpers
IMHO, a smart trader would be one who could adapt to multiple timeframes. In any market, not all times would be good for investing, and not all times would be good for positional trading/intraday trading.

If one is good, with trading in shorter time frames, he could easily foray into longer time frames with just some tweaks in strategies. Vice-versa may not be true.

Shorter the time frame, more difficult it becomes to master the art, Scalping being the most difficult. Also, the tools needed get expensive too. Sharekhan's Trade Tiger might suffice for investing/positional trading, but not for Scalping.

Vertigo_1985

I agree that there are stupid traders. But when you say traders loot them in short term then you make each trader a winner, first how can every trader be a winner ? and second aren't stupid traders also traders ?
I agree with the essence of your post but the way you put across your point is sometimes very confusing and may lead to misinterpretation.

btw whats your definition of stupid traders?