how you will "BUY" an option.."NO OI TALKS, NO OPTION WRITING" 30-50% is profit tgt

bapu4

Re: how you will "BUY" an option.."NO OI TALKS, NO OPTION WRITING" 30-50% is profit t

Hi Nitin,
Do you feel that mkt waits for you to get out and than immediately does things
in favour of your trade that you got out from,here I see that if you would have waited till 3 o clock yesterday ,you could get much better returns,but this is just a thinking ,if you would have stayed in trade most probably mkt would not have done what it did after your exit.What do you say? I think probably you got out because it was Fry-day (what you did was prudent) but this is haw mkt always fools the trader(my experience).
How to get over this?

Last edited:

nitingosavi

Re: how you will "BUY" an option.."NO OI TALKS, NO OPTION WRITING" 30-50% is profit t

Hi Nitin,
Do you feel that mkt waits for you to get out and than immediately does things
in favour of your trade that you got out from,here I see that if you would have waited till 3 o clock yesterday ,you could get much better returns,but this is just a thinking ,if you would have stayed in trade most probably mkt would not have done what it did after your exit.What do you say? I think probably you got out because it was Fry-day (what you did was prudent) but this is haw mkt always fools the trader(my experience).
How to get over this?
bapu ji,
I booked around 3.25 -3.30 PM almost near closing,
actually was willing to carry whole bunch for Monday.. but last 4 days ranged play given so much pain to options buyers. and I wanted to enjoy weekend tension free !

as a token I am holding 10% calls of each BNF 18000 and nifty 8200 calls. because I am still bullish..

nitingosavi

booked remaining 10% of 8200 call nifty and 18000 calls of bnf

bought banknifty 18300 small qty calls @ 117-118
bought minor qty nifty 8400 calls @ 23

nitingosavi

my earlier all trades are closed.
this mnth options trading given me negative returns. LOSS nearly 10K

futures profit given me good returns.
I am putting in whole profit of current expiry into banknifty calls. no targets. I cant support my trade logically.

bought banknifty 17900 calls @ 127 -1x qty
bought banknifty 18000 calls @ 88 -1x qty
bought banknifty 18300 calls @ 16/17 -3x qty

I still think we r in buy mode. banknifty can hit 18300-400 this expiry.

if these calls become Zero my month will end with just 3 K profit in futures and options ( daytrades + positional trades)

Last edited:

nitingosavi

my earlier all trades are closed.
this mnth options trading given me negative returns. LOSS nearly 10K

futures profit given me good returns.
I am putting in whole profit of current expiry into banknifty calls. no targets. I cant support my trade logically.

bought banknifty 17900 calls @ 127 -1x qty
bought banknifty 18000 calls @ 88 -1x qty
bought banknifty 18300 calls @ 16/17 -3x qty

I still think we r in buy mode. banknifty can hit 18300-400 this expiry.

if these calls become Zero my month will end with just 3 K profit in futures and options ( daytrades + positional trades)
a big ZERO is return.
this is a repetitive mistake I have done 3 rd time.

nitingosavi

bought Idea 145 calls @ 2
nifty 8200 calls @ 57/58
banknifty 18000 calls @ 85 ( small qty).

will add more.. tomorrow.

deadbrain

Hi my question is if i buy nifty 7200 PE at 7 rs now and if nifty touches 7700-7600 in two week. Will there be any return?

nitingosavi

Hi my question is if i buy nifty 7200 PE at 7 rs now and if nifty touches 7700-7600 in two week. Will there be any return?
I think "no", in two weeks ur strike price will remain too far even if nifty hits 7600... and expiry will be very near.