How to run several separated systems at once?

ztop

I got several system that I relay on for entry signal. As you all know, running each system require several repeated steps to obtain results of each system hits .
I am very sure there has to be to automate these steps , so my question is:

How to run several separated systems at once when doing scan and obtain the results as if I am running them individually?

thanx to all in advance.:clapping:
Cheers

I got several system that I relay on for entry signal. As you all know, running each system require several repeated steps to obtain results of each system hits .
I am very sure there has to be to automate these steps , so my question is:

How to run several separated systems at once when doing scan and obtain the results as if I am running them individually?

thanx to all in advance.:clapping:
Cheers
Use Amibroker 5.48 or wait for 5.5 final. It has new analysis environment with multi-thread support and support for running multiple instances of analysis window

is it possible to have 2 intraday timeframe in cascade window.
suppose i want 5min and 30 min of same scrip in cascade window in ami
Yes it is possible. You can have even 5-6 different timeframes of the same scrip and tile them either vertically or horrizontally. You can view all these 6 charts in one screen....

Smart_trade

Yes it is possible. You can have even 5-6 different timeframes of the same scrip and tile them either vertically or horrizontally. You can view all these 6 charts in one screen....

Smart_trade

I know how to do it horizontally. But do you have an example on how to do it vertically? I'm not talking about the option "window - tile vertically" in the toolbar. I'm talking about showing different timeframes of one symbol side by side in a chart pane using afl.

Thanks