How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

How Configure to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

sumit.agarwal Sir Naskar,

I am getting RT Quotes....will you help me to configure...:confused:

Can i get configuration snap shots of u r QT Setting....
if possible backup of QT

Just a heads up that QuoteTracker is useful for getting stock related news as well.

In Options -> Data Source/Proxy Settings -> News tab -> Snapshot tab, enable Check for News with Google as the source. When news is available, the symbol has a light bulb next to it.

If you have not, try it at least once. (Perhaps even if you do not use it for quotes ;) )

Plz... i can't get quotes (backfill) like in this image after setting all, plz... help me to configure, :confused:
if possible could you upload installed dir or screenshots....
really i will its thankful for u r help.... my id is call _ cnu @ rediffmail . com

Thanking you sir, :)

your faithfully

Just a heads up that QuoteTracker is useful for getting stock related news as well.

In Options -> Data Source/Proxy Settings -> News tab -> Snapshot tab, enable Check for News with Google as the source. When news is available, the symbol has a light bulb next to it.

If you have not, try it at least once. (Perhaps even if you do not use it for quotes ;) )

I need help to get NSE RT Quotes,
I have configured using this thread posts,
then aslo i am not able to get any scripts open, closing, etc...

plz... help me, i think about the above image, all scripts are updated successfully, can i get QuoteTracker Settings backup or installed directory if possible,

your help will be so thank full, my id call _ cnu @ rediffmail.com

Thx,