How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

Re: can I maintain Buy/Sell and Gain/Loss Data in QuoteTracker

Dear Friends,

1st Thanks to all TraderJi Member, i have suceccfully installed Qt, and it is working perfectly, but i want to maintain all data in one package...:clap:

Any one can help to maintain OnLine Portfolio with Holding in QT :confused:

Now i am using Rediff.money.com

i want just like this

00 Err.jpg

http://img27.imageshack.us/i/00myportfolio.jpg

i will Thankful your are help...

Last edited:
Hi Group,

It seems that a lot of members are looking for a more robust and local solution. Something that they can rely on and that they can own. I was looking for a solution myself a few weeks ago and having not found anything, I created one for myself and as I feel it could help a lot more traders out there, I would like to make it available to like minded people here..

I am basically taking about a Book Keeping and Portfolio Management product that records your trading details (not enter manually but directly import from your brokers data sheets).

This solution works on Java and is documented in its release notes. Feel free to have a look and use it.. The thread can be found at http://www.traderji.com/software/33630-shares-accounting-software-tax-portfolio-management.html

Cheers!

Dear Friends,

It is time I repay my debt to the community. I have learnt so much from this site I thought I would for the benefit of the first time users give step by step instructions on how to setup MedVed QuoteTracker to get the NSE quotes live.

Of course you should be connected to Internet during Market Hours to get the data live.

The enclosed PDF file gives step by step instructions.

For those users who are not yet enabled to view the attachments please provide your email id and I would try and forward the PDF as an email attachment.

Happy viewing and I am ready to take your questions :)

Sekhar S

Friend Iam new to the forum and tried many ways to get the live quotes as i have read your post i request you to send the PDF to my following id
Anandk_1987 @ yahoo.com Remove the spaces

Regards,
Anand.