How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

Hello,
I'm trying to configure Indian Commodities - MCX FREE Streaming - to Quotetracker.
Can someone help me in defining the portfolios for various commodities - say, Gold,GoldM,Silver, etc.
warm regards...rbhapkar

Dear Friends,

It is time I repay my debt to the community. I have learnt so much from this site I thought I would for the benefit of the first time users give step by step instructions on how to setup MedVed QuoteTracker to get the NSE quotes live.

Of course you should be connected to Internet during Market Hours to get the data live.

The enclosed PDF file gives step by step instructions.

For those users who are not yet enabled to view the attachments please provide your email id and I would try and forward the PDF as an email attachment.

Happy viewing and I am ready to take your questions :)

Sekhar S
Hi,

I need if someone can help in adding few more data into Quote Tracker. I'm looking for a programmer..Just help me out.

Regards
Anil Madalgere

Hi Guys,

I am new to this site.
Would appreciate if any of the members let me know if I can get the historical prices of equities both in cash and F&O market in Excel.

Thanks and Regards

murthymsr

Hi everybody,

QT has a feature to export intra-day data in real-time into excel using a web query.

Those who are already using this feature may share their experiences for getting the most of this feature.

As of me, I am exploring the possibilities.

You may get the required information from the QT forum Link:

http://www.quotetracker.com/help/qtserver.shtml#GetHistory

For some useful posts on this issue, may search the QT forum with the keywords QTServer, GetLastQuote and gethistory etc.

Thanks for your time.

murthymsr

Last edited:

murthymsr

Hi murthymsr

I did try it two months ago to import into Best-charts. Did it for 2 days. Did not go further.

Regards
ken
Hi kenneth,

Thanks for your response with attachment, which is quite informative.

But did you try the GetLast Quote feature of QT? With this we can get the quotes of the stocks/Indexes of a portfolio set in the QTinto the excel sheet and the same will be refreshed every minute. This may be used for charting and also for calculations using the excel capabilities.

Regards.

murthymsr

kenneth

Hi kenneth,

But did you try the GetLast Quote feature of QT? With this we can get the quotes of the stocks/Indexes of a portfolio set in the QTinto the excel sheet and the same will be refreshed every minute. This may be used for charting and also for calculations using the excel capabilities.

Regards.

murthymsr
Hi murthymsr,

Yes I think I tried that too and also the historical data. See the attached files. Today there are only two quotes so far. Can try again if it is useful.

Regards
Ken

Last edited:

kenneth

Hi kenneth,

Regards.

murthymsr
Hi murtymsr,

I tried it today and the results are on the attached sheet. But this is done manually as I am not an Excel expert. I am sure you can write a macro to automate it. Let me know the progress from your side and what what we can use it for. I import the QT data into Ami for charting.

Regards
Ken

Last edited: