How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

murthymsr

What is the way to get and view nifty charts.I need the index code. Can someone inform me please?

Thanks
Under options >> dat sources / proxy, you may select Nseindia and add the quote symbols as indicated in that panel. You can get the index quotes on the top panel and also in the portfolio and the watchlist windows by entering the symbols as given in QT.

Detailed procedure was outlined some months back in this thread itself. May refer if required.

However, then as well as now, I could not get intraday charting for indice like I was getting for stocks. If someone succeeded, please post forinfo of all.

Thanks for your time.

Under options >> dat sources / proxy, you may select Nseindia and add the quote symbols as indicated in that panel. You can get the index quotes on the top panel and also in the portfolio and the watchlist windows by entering the symbols as given in QT.

Detailed procedure was outlined some months back in this thread itself. May refer if required.

However, then as well as now, I could not get intraday charting for indice like I was getting for stocks. If someone succeeded, please post forinfo of all.

Thanks for your time.
Earlier, we were able to get nse indice in portfolio panel. Now we are not able to get it. But nse indice chart can be obtained by right clicking on index panel and clicking 'open intraday chart'. The chart/data gets updated only if it is kept open. So open chart at beginning of market hours and keep it open.

Regards.

Enter Nifty in the porfolio. Still works

regards
ken
Great. Had forgotten what a nice divider this was to spot stocks under/over performing the index during the day.

NIFTY, CNX500, CNXIT, CNXMIDCAP worked for me in the portfolio. Would you know the symbols for Bank Nifty and Junior?

RSI

What is the symbol for nifty in nse for use in quotetracker I dont want nifybees even nifty futures would do any symbol of nifty
thanks
sach
Please make only one post in respect of a request. Otherwise it will be considered as spamming. I have already answered your post in another thread.

What is the symbol for nifty in nse for use in quotetracker I dont want nifybees even nifty futures would do any symbol of nifty I read the reply
"put the same name written in nse fno with month and expiry date properly"
so typed symbol niftyfno29jan still it does not work can u give exact symbol for january2009 nifty future