How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

lvgandhi

Satya
Thanks for the info.
Qt shows correct time. I had problem with FCharts. I will try tomorrow in real time. I think it should be 9:30 as Fcharts shows 12:30am for 10:00 IST.

Though I am able to connect successfully to NSE cash and MCX commodity exchange and fetch Real Time data to Amibroker, but cannot do the same for NSE FNO segment. SO I wrote to quotetracker support the following:

"Dear Madam/Sir,
I am not able to configure NSE Future Exchange India for realtime data on
future stocks.
While doing webupdate, I think I saw NSE Future exchange in the list ( but
not sure).
Do quotetracker support realtime time data feed from NSE future exchange
India? If so, how to configure the same?"

I received the reply from support as follows:
"
Yes - It is MCX India. The format is SYMBOL+EXPIRATION(DDMMMYYY).
For example: GOLD+05AUG2006

Mazel"

From the reply it can be interpreted that Quotetracker support is equating NSE derivative on stock and indices to NSE commodity exchange.

Do anyone able to configure quotetracker so that future related data can be found ( I an not speaking about NIFTY, but about FUTIDX NIFTY 25MAY2006 for example)?

I would like to forward to them the URL/link from which NSE RealTime data can be fetch. Can anyone help in this regard?

Regards,

Sarit

how to get charts in medved quote tracker

hi

how do we get charts in medved quote traker do we get charts or its only for US n other mkts plz help i wanna use charting function also plz guide wat settings r reqd to use charts

murthymsr

hi coolguru,

yes, you will get.
there are 144 posts before yours in this thread.
please go through and you may understand how.

all the best.
murthymsr

Hi there! I'm in Sydney and installed the software, couldn't find NSE Realtime in Drop box, i guess by default it's taking Sydney time :( wts the solution?!

murthymsr

hi maxnik,

you may go to Options >> Edit Preferences >> Timing.

against Display Time zone, select ET + 14 Australia (Sydney).

please note all time references are with respect to US Eastern, and NOT w.r.t GMT, we are otherwise used to.

hope this may help.

murthymsr