How to find NIFTY moving averages

ananths

Hi Friends,

Is there any website which will show current moving averages like 20, 50 & 200 days moving averages for NIFTY? Please provide me the link.

Thanks
Anant

Rish

Hi Friends,

Is there any website which will show current moving averages like 20, 50 & 200 days moving averages for NIFTY? Please provide me the link.

Thanks
Anant
Download Metatrader and add indicators and use it. Any difficult send PM i will help you install. It is free, you can do it, any problem, i can help u.

ananths

Hi Nirahjan,

I have metatrader....but i could not find NIFTY symbol....how to add this?

Thanks,
Anant

anayash

Hi Nirahjan,

I have metatrader....but i could not find NIFTY symbol....how to add this?

Thanks,
Anant
In the GCI MT4 window, right click inside the "market watch" tab & click on symbol....then go to indexes & double click on Nifty...Nifty Futures will be added to your market watch!:thumb:

DanPickUp

Dear Ananths

The problem is not the MA you can see on any link. Any normal website will provide such basics MA to the public.

Try to find some website or better use software, you can make system tests on different time frames with different MA's. But this will cost some money.

Making money means also investing money. Or did you ever see a successful business man which not had to invest money in his business ?

Good luck

DanPickUp

tomjerry

Hi Friends,

Thanks
Anant
[1] Nifty Spot Simple Moving Averages: 30, 50, 150, 200 : http://www.moneycontrol.com/nifty/nse/nifty-live

[2] Stocks Simple Moving Averages: 30, 50, 150, 200: http://www.moneycontrol.com/technicals/
Scroll down to following place and select/enter Stock, Sector or Index then click "Go" (new window will open -- unblock pop-up).