How? Pick Stock from EOD data for trade without using costly software

Its very difficult unless you have some software to pick which are the stocks which are going to move up or down in next coming days, I am a beginer, would like to know if there's any way if we can use the EOD data of the day or previous few days. to analyze which stocks are going to move up or down in a big in spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel, instead of using costly software's.

What should we be looking out for in EOD data, Any recommendation on what data filters to be used in excel. Am looking forward for suggestion and guidance to come up with excel worksheet which can be used to filter out stock , which will move in big way in next few trade.

My perspective is Swing or short term trade.
:clapping:

I do EOD data analysis at icharts.in website.
Also there is a readymade - prescanned lists available. for your purpose you may choose from the pull-back list available.

if you have EOD data on excel sheet than apply filter to check stochastic both %k and %d below 20, and close > 200 sma for long. (day trading)

apply filter to check stochastic both %k and %d above 80, and close < 200 sma for short. (day trading)

After this check the chart if the stochastic KD is moving above the 20 line then you may enter a long position.

if the stochastic KD is moving below the 80 line then you may enter a short position.

There is no guarantee that the stock will move up or down. Hence viewing the chart is important.

This will reduce the number of scripts you will concentrate on. Also you can remove scripts which have low volume. (like BOSCH etc)

Always use stop loss and target figures in the ratio of 1:2.